Honored Contributor

Re: I've always thought men are smarter.

One gender is not smarter than the other.  1950 was 70 years ago.  Women and men are equal.  Each person has their talents.  Accept them for that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@caroln242 wrote:

Just like everyone, I have "flashes" of genius. Otherwise, I'm just average I guess. But I love it when I have an epiphany...I feel really smart for a couple minutes!  Smiley Wink

I think I had that happen once.                         Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

If you mean they are smarter than women, I disagree.  There are a lot of smart men, but there are also a lot of smart women.  To name two women that I am familiar with, there is Katherine Johnson, who was an African-American NASA math wiz.  And Grace Murray Hopper, who invented the COBOL programming language.

It's sad that these women are not well known for their accomplishments.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@DottieBlue .............oops sorry.

@Imaoldhippie 

"sorry" for what?  Did I miss something?

Trusted Contributor

No, I really don't. I base this on most of the men I have known over many years. It has been proven that women's brains can handle multi-tasking, whereas, a man can't. They basically think about one thing at a time. 

They are not better drivers, either, as someone said. They tend to be quicker to anger and incite road rage. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue .................for my post to you about the driving.  I did not read your original post correctly.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@DottieBlue .................for my post to you about the driving.  I did not read your original post correctly.

No problem!  My post wasn't that clear, either.

Take care.