Respected Contributor

I'm there. Same nic but with no caps -- bluefinch. Wouldn't accept with caps, for some reason. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I signed up

[ Edited ]

I'm there too but don't like my bald headed default avatar. New question for anyone that knows the answer.  How do we change the avatar?  I have no pictures on my computer and would rather use a picture I find.  Is that ok to do or is that against copywrite laws. 

I mean copyright. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah ,i hate that allien pic also,will try to change it,at some point.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: I signed up

[ Edited ]

@agb80 wrote:

I'm there too but don't like my bald headed default avatar. New question for anyone that knows the answer.  How do we change the avatar?  I have no pictures on my computer and would rather use a picture I find.  Is that ok to do or is that against copywrite laws. 

I mean copyright. 

@agb80,  I don't know about copyright issues...  I added my avatar by going to my "Profile" and then choosing "Edit Profile."  

I uploaded one from my computer.  This ProBoards article "Linking or Uploading an Avatar Image" explains and displays all of the options: 

(copy and paste URL)

proboards.com/user-guide/avatars/linking-uploading

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

ME too yay. Its a great site for a forum there! Soo many of us are already there and it is so good to see everyone!Woman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I am over there too, close to the same Nick MissPeps1.  Took me a bit because admittedly I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer but I made it.