Esteemed Contributor

If you are going to close your Q account, or your Q Card wait till Nov. 2nd.  They need to see a big drop the day they close the boards.

Regular Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

If you are going to close your Q account, or your Q Card wait till Nov. 2nd.  They need to see a big drop the day they close the boards.

I agree, that is what I'm going to do. Going to call corporate on Nov 2 and cancel. 

Honored Contributor

I closed my account years ago--don't shop here much anymore. the boards are my only interaction with QVC anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

Concerning the Q Card, that is owned by Synchrony Bank not QVC. If there is a balance you should pay it off and then close it. If no balance you can call Synchrony or don't use it. After a while of no activity, the Bank will close it.

QVC will never go away. A lot of customers who know nothing about the Forums closing will be shopping. I will be shopping. Not enough Posters here to make a "dent".

Everyone should do what's best for them. I look at the closing of the Boards as a part of life. No big deal.

Anyone who is interested in joining the group at Proboard can check out a few of the Threads for the address.