Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 

TMI, right?  Cat LOL

Who would have ever imagined TP would be the topic du jour....every day!

Honored Contributor

I can't wait for Christmas when everyone gets a roll as a stocking stuffer just to purge the stockpile @Witchy Woman 🤣

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Strange that such mundane information as buying toilet paper has suddenly become newsworthy.

@Kachina624 Not on this board!  We have always trafficked in the mundane:  Shoes, veggie choppers, oils, goat soap, mac and cheese, sponges, soap rocks, and flashlights.  If that isn't mundane, I don't know what it!

We are pros at this!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Porcelain 

I'm considering a trip out to Walmart later this week. 

The TP your DH got is the TP of choice for my DH.

That, after MUCH trial and error in the TP world.

So, he would have been happy to have found it in the store.

Pre virus, I would buy the largest packs they had and still have 2 of those.

I'm hopeful we can make it through to the other side before I have to battle for it in the store Cat LOL

Well that is reassuring! It must be pretty good then. I have clearly been too irrationally brand loyal.

I do hope it will be close enough to my usual swan's down for my delicate delicate princess-and-the-pea hiney. Rolling my eyes at myself. Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain 

I do hope it works for you! 

DH doesn't like anything too soft, so it might not pass the test for your needs. 

Please post a review after you've tried it Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Paper towels (especially Bounty or any good name brand) is getting hard to find.  Can't find them in stores.  Ive ordered some off brand towels. Off brand TP also.  They'll be here in a few days.  

Honored Contributor

Trying to order toilet paper online is almost a full time unpaid work from home job. I had several orders cancelled by Target and Walmart. 

Unfortunately they're all sold out now (I just checked) but I got some last week from Jet.com. It's their no name brand but that's irrelevant now. Keep checking there. They do sell my favorite Scott, and some others. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Laura14 

I've always kept several packages "in stock" on my pantry shelves.  DH likes the Great Value brand from Walmart.  I can use anything.

Our Food Lion hasn't had TP when I was there in the last 3 visits.  So, while I don't need any, I will pick some up if/when I see it.  

I'm thankful I keep the basics on my shelves, but most of us are not prepared to go weeks/months without TP!

Like I said the other day....toilet paper = new gold!

Invest in a bidet seat! Your behind will be forever grateful 

@SANNA 

Please enlighten me.  A bidet sprays water, right?  So how do you dry off, if not with toilet paper?  A towel?  Sorry to sound so dense, but I've never seen a bidet "in action."

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SANNA 

I've had one for 5 years and do love it.

However, I like blotting with a bit of paper Cat LOL

It changes your life! Lol everything will be back to normal soon

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Laura14 

I've always kept several packages "in stock" on my pantry shelves.  DH likes the Great Value brand from Walmart.  I can use anything.

Our Food Lion hasn't had TP when I was there in the last 3 visits.  So, while I don't need any, I will pick some up if/when I see it.  

I'm thankful I keep the basics on my shelves, but most of us are not prepared to go weeks/months without TP!

Like I said the other day....toilet paper = new gold!

Invest in a bidet seat! Your behind will be forever grateful 

@SANNA 

Please enlighten me.  A bidet sprays water, right?  So how do you dry off, if not with toilet paper?  A towel?  Sorry to sound so dense, but I've never seen a bidet "in action."

Ohhhhh....... Gladly.... mine heats up the seat when someone approaches, pleasant blue light lights up ( for the night time) . Then after you are done it washes you with a temperature of your choice, then it dries you with a temperature of your choice. Then it’s flushes, deodorizes air and disinfects itself.  Some play pleasant music too! 

Depends how much you want to spend.  Look it up. Costco have them and many others.

Mine is Toto brand, we spent $600(was on sale),originally $1000. But reall nice ones you can get for $200-300. Do the homework. It calls a washlet bidet seat.