Valued Contributor

I'm *Stepping Back* (to *Advisory Capacity*)

[ Edited ]

I've been an Activist in my Youth, and thru out my Adult Life. 

It's time for me to "step back" ..

I'm now in an "Advisory" capacity, here for "guidance," if desired

It's my time to "turn it over." 

I'm old, & what is takes, now, is beyond what was offered in my youthful capacity. 

I'm very, very lucky to have had a Dad, who supported whatever my choices were, no matter what!  (Not so, for my mother's generation)

So I ask... please..

Ladies.. Men, Dads, Mothers, Brothers, Husbands, Sisters...

....Support yr daughters, the ladies, girls, women in yr life & in the life of others.... in their needs. their growth, their goals, their desires

whatever they may to be.  Wife, Mother, Lawyer, Sec'y, Nurse,  Doctor.. or whatever their goals, no matter what...

The girls/ladies deserve the most full life offered to anybody, .. that should be for everybody! .. everybody!!

Thanks.  It's been wonderful.. to see progress, and for my life to have incredibly benefited from this progress.  It's the life I truly wanted it to be, as a woman with the most possibly (advancing) choices, for that time.

....thanks to others, who also worked so hard.. for me, & for the girls & ladies also.  I realize the cost was great.. but it is the utmost of appreciated.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-dhyACIxKQqzx4_IE8vKHwSAdtsx2t5R-VfHmmAza-t55QI4K6zdjEu2W44lrnvN_4QS589m2ULn4HOf3kMCF_g/messages/@.id==AOpFskY89WDoYVS9UgZooNkfqPo/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm *Stepping Back* (to *Advisory Capacity*)

[ Edited ]

@TwinkleBell wrote:

I've been an Activist in my Youth, and thru out my Adult Life. 

It's time for me to "step back" ..

I'm now in an "Advisory" capacity, here for "guidance," if desired

It's my time to "turn it over." 

I'm old, & what is takes, now, is beyond what was offered in my youthful capacity. 

I'm very, very lucky to have had a Dad, who supported whatever my choices were, no matter what!  (Not so, for my mother's generation)

So I ask... please..

....Support yr daughters, the ladies, girls, women in yr life & in the life of others.... in their needs. their growth, their goals, their desires

whatever they may to be.  Wife, Mother, Lawyer, Sec'y, Nurse,  Doctor.. or whatever their goals, no matter what...

The girls/ladies deserve the most full life offered to anybody, .. that should be for everybody! .. everybody!!

Thanks.  It's been wonderful.. to see progress, and for my life to have incredibly benefited from this progress.  It's the life I truly wanted it to be, as a woman with the most possibly (advancing) choices, for that time.

....thanks to others, who also worked so hard.. for me, & for the girls & ladies also.  I realize the cost was great.. but it is the utmost of appreciated.

I support anyone (either gender) who's goals and desires are of high standards. Not all ambitions are equal.

Valued Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@TwinkleBell wrote:
   <  snip >

I support anyone (either gender) who's goals and desires are of high standards. Not all ambitions are equal.

~~~~~~~~

@ThinkingOutLoud   Thanks FANTASTIC!!!   Then you helped me too!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...