Trusted Contributor

I'm Starting a List of What I'm Going to Do When.....

this pandemic is under control.  

1)  Go back to my balance yoga class  YEAH!!!

2)  Go inside Hobby Lobby and shop

3)  Eat at a table inside Cracker Barrel

4)  Use toilet paper and not worry about how much I'm using

5)  Go inside the library

6)  Go to my organization meetings

7)  Take my watches that need batteries to the jewelers (I do have batteries replaced at Wal-Mart on my costume jewelry watches but not my other watches)

...............And the list will go on.

What would you put on your list?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

Re: I'm Starting a List of What I'm Going to Do When.....

@wismiss   great list, great question. I was going to get my roots done. Yesterday I changed my mind and am going to let my hair grow out. Ordered the Joan Rivers hair makeup and see how it goes. I am thinking by fall I will have about 4" of growth and will just cut the rest off. Eating out would be nice but I will wait until there is a vacine and then do that.  

Respected Contributor

I am leaning towards.letting my hair go as well. Good time I think to do. Hard for me because I am still working. Some things I am glad to get a break from doing. Some I needed a break from going to. I have been getting things accomplished and finding out some things I can do without. Staying home I can live with but the severity of this pandemic is heartbreaking and that bothers me.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No more masks and not hearing/reading about the pandemic ever again.

I'd like to get my businesses back on track...taking a few jewelry appointments and seeing makeup clients. I'm missing fajitas at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I need a few things that need to be seen, tried on...running shoes, bras, summer slacks. Oh, my gym...really miss that. The book store to browse in is fun. Taking my time to food shop and choose what I want to purchase from full shelves. I'm looking forward to spending a few hours running my usual errands that I used to moan about...no more complaining. 

I don't mind the time I stay home when it's MY choice. I don't like the feeling of "HAVE TO stay home". 

Honored Contributor

Great idea to get a list started. One of our vehicles needs an oil change. Now our date has been moved to AFTER Memorial Day. Those people with cottages here in Wisconsin are unhappy campers. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a running list too.  That spells hope.

Off the deep end, told my husband to let his hair grow out.  (He wanted me to trim it).  

Respected Contributor

Going to church 

Respected Contributor

Good for you guys making lists of what you want to do when things reach the "new" normal!

Me?  I still haven't done anything on MY list of "Things to accomplish around the house when quarantined!"  Woman LOL

Denise
Frequent Contributor

kiss and hug my grandchildren

Esteemed Contributor

What I'm going to do is remain vigilant and keep my distance from others.  Without testing the threat remains.  Just because states are opening, does not mean the virus is still not out there, it is.  For all those who have a lists of places to go and things to do, be safe and let's pray a resurgence does not occur.  We sure don't want to go through this again.