Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I woke to a pile of several packages on my front porch.  Dragged them all inside.  After my shower with an ex-large coffee from Dunkin Donuts, I opened and cut up all the boxes.  Took them out to recyclable garbage container.  Next, the sets of Lenox ornaments from the recent TSV were opened, unwrapped each one (which consisted of removing two plastic bags, tissue) and removed sticker from each one, and put them back in the plastic bags.  That was 28 ornaments.  My fingers are sore!!  I put them all together in a plastic container because I want to use them all over my Xmas tree.  They are bigger than I expected so I hope they look OK.  I planned on using just those (maybe some of those tiny ball ornaments I have).  I wanted to use some ribbon I saw on one of Valeries trees.  I think it was H221132 set of four 9' decorative tinsel ribbon, but that's a lot of ribbon.  I wish it came in sets of two then I could get two different colors.

Anyway, my Martha Stewart sweater arrived.  I'd been eyeing it for months.  I finally bit the bullet.  A372025 Animal Jacquard Mock-Neck Sweater.  My first purchase of her clothing.  It's very soft and nice.  

New shoe purchase from SpringStep.  Sephora purchase.  A Patricia Nash purse from HSN.

Let's see, oh, and SunJo tire kit so when winter comes I don't have to run to local gas station in the freezing cold to put air in my tires (which happens sooooo many times during the winter.)

I think that's it.  I'm tired and hungry now.  I need a nap first.  

And best thing, my husband is busy making something smell.  Some kind of sauce or salsa that includes sour cherries and several kinds of hot peppers.  It's smelling up the entire house but at least it kept him away from me and out of my hair.  I didn't have to listen to any of his nasty comments about my purchases.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I woke to a pile of several packages on my front porch.  Dragged them all inside.  After my shower with an ex-large coffee from Dunkin Donuts, I opened and cut up all the boxes.  Took them out to recyclable garbage container.  Next, the sets of Lenox ornaments from the recent TSV were opened, unwrapped each one (which consisted of removing two plastic bags, tissue) and removed sticker from each one, and put them back in the plastic bags.  That was 28 ornaments.  My fingers are sore!!  I put them all together in a plastic container because I want to use them all over my Xmas tree.  They are bigger than I expected so I hope they look OK.  I planned on using just those (maybe some of those tiny ball ornaments I have).  I wanted to use some ribbon I saw on one of Valeries trees.  I think it was H221132 set of four 9' decorative tinsel ribbon, but that's a lot of ribbon.  I wish it came in sets of two then I could get two different colors.

Anyway, my Martha Stewart sweater arrived.  I'd been eyeing it for months.  I finally bit the bullet.  A372025 Animal Jacquard Mock-Neck Sweater.  My first purchase of her clothing.  It's very soft and nice.  

New shoe purchase from SpringStep.  Sephora purchase.  A Patricia Nash purse from HSN.

Let's see, oh, and SunJo tire kit so when winter comes I don't have to run to local gas station in the freezing cold to put air in my tires (which happens sooooo many times during the winter.)

And best thing, my husband is busy making something smell.  Some kind of sauce or salsa that includes sour cherries and several kinds of hot peppers.  It's smelling up the entire house but at least it kept him away from me and out of my hair.  I didn't have to listen to any of his nasty comments about my purchases.  

You did a days work!! But how fun to see what you ordered and to be pleased with all of it!!

Honored Contributor

That's a first. Complaining about having to open all your packages while your husband cooks for you. I wish I had it so rough. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitlynn yes, it was fun.  I actually enjoyed my day.  

Thank you for your kind response.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy all your new treasures!

I wa sweeping up leaves today and now I feel tired--I would much prefer your reason for being tired!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954. Glad to hear you're keeping the shopping channels solvent.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954  I can certainly see why you're exhausted!!! Sign me up for a fun day of THAT type of fatigue.😁 In my eyes, that is a PERFECT day.😊

Enjoy your treasures!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I'm kind of interested in that recipe hubby is making .... care to share ??

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Exhausted

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

That's a first. Complaining about having to open all your packages while your husband cooks for you. I wish I had it so rough. 

I wasn't complaining.  And my husband was not cooking for me.  He makes it for himself and to take to his friends house.  I DO NOT eat anything that is hot.  Just smelling it makes me nauseous.  I would be in so much pain.  PS: he's never cooked anything for me in the 30 years we've been married.

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie I'd be happy to share once he gives it to me.  I asked him for it and he said he would.  As soon as he does, I will post it.