Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,128
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Ok, before I start, let me be clear I'm not a hoarder.  This morning I was doing some arranging in the garage and I had to move some old outdoor furniture. Anyway, I found a box, unopened, from QVC, with the paperwork on the outside. I had no clue. When I opened it it was a black fan, it was adjustable. The paperwork was from May 2011 !  This was right after I retired and and I have no recollection of ordering it. I unpacked it plugged it in and it works fine. It was kind of a twilight zone moment. 🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,407
Registered: ‎07-07-2010

@QVCkitty1  You are not alone!  I just opened one from 2010.  I have looked at that box for apparently 10 years (does not seem that long) and I knew what was in it, which was probably why I was in no hurry to open it.  A little annoyed with myself but glad that it is opened and the box has been recycled.  Should have been done a long time ago.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,648
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Yay it works and you have another fan!  Smiley Happy  At least you found it in the summer.  If it were me, and I found it during winter, I would probably lose track of it again before summer comes back around.

 

But, seriously, I've BTDT too so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.  Smiley Very Happy

 

I've been going through clothing lately and have found so many things I didn't even know I had.   Don't get me wrong, I am totally NOT a fashionista or any version of a clothes horse type person, so that's why it's so odd.  The good part is that all these things are a smaller size.  For a few years I had gained a few pounds so now that I'm back to normal I have all these old/new things to wear!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,128
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yay it works and you have another fan!  Smiley Happy  At least you found it in the summer.  If it were me, and I found it during winter, I would probably lose track of it again before summer comes back around.

 

But, seriously, I've BTDT too so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.  Smiley Very Happy

 

I've been going through clothing lately and have found so many things I didn't even know I had.   Don't get me wrong, I am totally NOT a fashionista or any version of a clothes horse type person, so that's why it's so odd.  The good part is that all these things are a smaller size.  For a few years I had gained a few pounds so now that I'm back to normal I have all these old/new things to wear!  Smiley Happy


@chickenbutt , Great, shop that closet girl !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,972
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Ok, before I start, let me be clear I'm not a hoarder.  This morning I was doing some arranging in the garage and I had to move some old outdoor furniture. Anyway, I found a box, unopened, from QVC, with the paperwork on the outside. I had no clue. When I opened it it was a black fan, it was adjustable. The paperwork was from May 2011 !  This was right after I retired and and I have no recollection of ordering it. I unpacked it plugged it in and it works fine. It was kind of a twilight zone moment. 🤣🤣


@QVCkitty1   That’s your Christmas in July! 😃. I could see this happening to me. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,546
Registered: ‎06-09-2014

I have an explanation!

Those of us missing our packages that never arrive, VOILA!  Someone is pussyfooting around the delivery hubs and the name is @QVCkitty1 (insert mugshot here) 😂🤫

 

If you find a space heater next, MINE!  😉

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,128
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

@Laura14 wrote:

I have an explanation!

Those of us missing our packages that never arrive, VOILA!  Someone is pussyfooting around the delivery hubs and the name is @QVCkitty1 (insert mugshot here) 😂🤫

 

If you find a space heater next, MINE!  😉


@Laura14 , Oh no, my scam has been discovered !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,648
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Hey, Indoor Kitty!   So, do you have my chicken-fried chicken that I thought has been going around and around with UPS for 7 days in the summer heat?

 

Bad kitty!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,546
Registered: ‎06-09-2014

I am also missing a cosmetics set from last November.  If you see @QVCkitty1 admiring herself in a mirror, check the cardboard box label.  Thief!  🤣

 

 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,128
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: I have no explanation

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey, Indoor Kitty!   So, do you have my chicken-fried chicken that I thought has been going around and around with UPS for 7 days in the summer heat?

 

Bad kitty!  Smiley Very Happy


@chickenbutt ,  😼😼, kitties love chicken !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan