Honored Contributor

My friend's wife came through and the store manager she called contacted me for an 11am interview tomorrow.  I am so excited!

Thank you guys for all your well wishes and encouragement this weekend.  I, at least, have an opportunity to impress and hopefully get my foot back in the door to start my new career.  

Fingers crossed 🤞 we are a good fit.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Wonderful news and you will be spectacular!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Good news & good luck!

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

YAY!!! With your friendly, outgoing personality, I feel sure you'll get the job!

Let us know how it goes and when you start!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Good Luck.....I hope everything works out for you.  Will be sending good thougts your way.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 :  I am so happy for you.  Please let us know how it went.  DH was also let go and has a phone interview today.  Prayers and fingers crossed for both of you.

Honored Contributor

Best of luck, you've got this !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Laura14 :  I am so happy for you.  Please let us know how it went.  DH was also let go and has a phone interview today.  Prayers and fingers crossed for both of you.

@Hoovermom 

Everything crossed for your DH too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Hoovermom  Oh no!  I am throwing my good vibes and luck his way.  Double cross for both of us.  🤞🤞