Respected Contributor

Re: I could eat ice cream all day long.

I love Hot Fudge Sundae

Honored Contributor

OMGosh......just got home from going out to lunch with my girl friend.....we've been very dear friends since we were in our late teens (oh so many many years ago). We went to Applebee's down the road from where I live. When we got the bills (dutch) I mentioned to the waitress that we were celebrating our Birthdays......we do this every year....... Told her that my friend's was the 1st, and mine is the last, so we do this somewhere in between. She brought us each a lovely chocolate sundae......it was delicious. So, I've had my ice cream for the day. LOL

Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

I love ice cream; in fact, I often choose it over a piece of cake or pie when I have dessert. It is yummy!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Anika......I always ask for ice cream for my birthday.....and no cake. I'd rather just fill up on ice-cream!

Respected Contributor

I'm not much of a ice cream eater, I would rather have a cuppa coffee in my Baileys!

My little mom LOVES her ice cream, she used to limit herself but now as she is aging she HAS to eat ice cream EVERY night to keep her weight on. She loves that she doesnt have to feel guilty aNyMoRe. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But if I DO have to eat ice cream ha! I like a good quality rocky road.

Respected Contributor

Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk for me please.

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 Emma bunting said:
On 5/23/2014 dmod nj said:

Emma, not sure if you can get this where you live. But, if you can............run and get it!

https://www.talentigelato.com/our-products/

Oh you are a w icked w icked woman donna! Yes.....I just checked and they DO have it in my area. Curses!!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You MUST try it!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Emma, not sure if you can get this where you live. But, if you can............run and get it!

https://www.talentigelato.com/our-products/

Oh you are a w icked w icked woman donna! Yes.....I just checked and they DO have it in my area. Curses!!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You MUST try it!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Any particular flavor? Or ALL of them!!

Respected Contributor

I just checked we have it in our stores too. Dmod, flavors?

I saw Salted Caramel....

Respected Contributor

On 5/23/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Just prepared 3 pounds of strawberries for ice cream/shortcake topping. 1/2 gallon of frozen vanilla custard and whipped cream will make luscious sundaes after a dinner of steamed crab legs tonight. Yummmm!

Oh be quiet

Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

I love ice cream; in fact, I often choose it over a piece of cake or pie when I have dessert. It is yummy!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Anika......I always ask for ice cream for my birthday.....and no cake. I'd rather just fill up on ice-cream!

I like ice cream cake for my birthday~