Super Contributor

I could eat ice cream all day long.

It is just so soothing. I can't keep it in the house, though.....or I WOULD eat it all day long.

That's all. Just had a cup......enjoyed it immensely.....and thought I would share. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: I could eat ice cream all day long.

Thanks for sharing the thought, but .... where's the ice cream? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Here ya go Preds. An ice cream cone bouquet!

Honored Contributor

Emma, not sure if you can get this where you live. But, if you can............run and get it!

https://www.talentigelato.com/our-products/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Oh goodie. I hope that's Diaquiri Ice in the center! It's wonderful with chocolate.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Just prepared 3 pounds of strawberries for ice cream/shortcake topping. 1/2 gallon of frozen vanilla custard and whipped cream will make luscious sundaes after a dinner of steamed crab legs tonight. Yummmm!

Honored Contributor

deep, what time is dinner? I'll clean up.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 dmod nj said:

Emma, not sure if you can get this where you live. But, if you can............run and get it!

https://www.talentigelato.com/our-products/

Oh you are a w icked w icked woman donna! Yes.....I just checked and they DO have it in my area. Curses!!!

Valued Contributor

My dear departed Mother did not eat ice cream all day, but she did eat it every night and she lived to 92. She loved it, bless her heart!
Honored Contributor

I love ice cream; in fact, I often choose it over a piece of cake or pie when I have dessert. It is yummy!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~