Respected Contributor

I am on a wait list for low income housing, wait list for food delivery, wait list for online deliveries, waiting for my stimulus check, waiting in line at the grocery stores. Wait, wait, wait.Cat Tongue

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC off topic

Trusted Contributor

"They also serve who stand and wait".

It's a famous quote from the last line of a sonnet written by Milton.

read about it and see the full sonnet here. https://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Sayings/Quizzes/Patience/They_also_serve_who_only_stand_and_wait...

I'm sure many of the things you are waiting for will come to you. It's very hard to be facing what you are and waiting for your needs to be met. But good things do come to those who wait. Hope you are blessed with housing and food very soon. Stay strong. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope at least some of your waiting is over soon, @catwhisperer. I'm praying it will be. Take care.

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple....waving Hi!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Life these days, hurry up and wait

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@catwhisperer 

I hope your housing wait ends - then everything else falls into place for you.

Keep a positive aura about yourself, for now, there's nothing you can do to change it.

Celebrate when your waiting is over - I really hope you do.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@catwhisperer 

I hope your housing wait ends - then everything else falls into place for you.

Keep a positive aura about yourself, for now, there's nothing you can do to change it.

Celebrate when your waiting is over - I really hope you do.

@MoonieBaby....I have been on the housing list for three years and have been told it is another 2+ years wait. So, I wait.

Respected Contributor

@catwhisperer 

I just let out an audible exhale for your housing wait - an eternity.

I wish I could waive a wand and get you "home" right this minute, safe, and sound. 

Best I can do is add you to my prayers and though it may not seem like much, I am firmly planted - both feet anchored in staying connected with a higher power.

These dark days it has helped me - and I hope it will help you as well.

Oh and I also as my Grandmothers in the heavens to be guardian angels for those I feel need a lil company too....

Watch out - you might gain a pound or two...My Jewish grandmother will plot along with my Italian grandmother to make sure your belly is full. That was their sole objective whilst among the living! 

Respected Contributor

The funny thing is, I have always been a very impatient person, but have been forced into my current situation of waiting, but am dealing with it. Cat Surprised