Honored Contributor

How the host change their outfits,so quickly.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   I assume there's a screened area just off-camera and the outfits are ready and waiting - For the most part, they change just the outer layer.

There's no real thinking, searching, and choosing.  The changes are planned.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest Many hosts have said/revealed, they wear a base outfit underneath, and just change tops or put on dresses and scooch their pants up under the dress.  Most never really undress completely.  They rarely change pants.  You may have noticed only the most thin ones change more than the top or throw dresses on top, some of the older ones don't change at all.  They have little screened areas just off set to change.  They have shown this on TV sometimes.

Super Contributor
@goldensrbest

I wonder as well ?!? 🤔

Don't think I could do it ! I'd probably look like a hot mess 😳
Esteemed Contributor

Amy has been shown pushing up pants up under a dress and often you can see a tank layer under items.  I assume then they can go off camera and switch out tops with no modesty issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe an item sells  faster if the Hosts are wearing the item . I don't  know the statistics on that , but most of the time whatever item the Host is wearing sounds like the sales in that color/style sell out . The Hosts must get a special bonus for sellouts from the way they all act.

Regular Contributor

I don't wonder how but I do wonder WHY!

Honored Contributor

@skatting44   The "bonus" for both the producers and the hosts could be maintaining their jobs!   Low sales might entertain, but they don't pay the rent!