Honored Contributor

Re: I Swear Every One Of God's Creatures............

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Laura14   No kidding.  I know where the term "dumb bunny" comes from.  On the road then off the road. I'm going right, no wait, I'm turning around, I'll hop along side, nope, back in the road. 

I would just stop until they went in the high grass aong the road.  Couldn't make their minds where they were going. Goofy little furballs.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I have been known to yell out the window to squirrels who have lost their minds like that.  I tell them they have three safe chances and then the medical bills are on them.  I don't have all day and last I checked they weren't chipping in taxes for the road construction and repair.  My road.  My rules.  🤣😎

Respected Contributor

I can relate to dodge em & where I live...does, fawns & red fox are on the move, rabbits, sand hill cranes, raccoon, skunks & possums all with babies are everywhere, turtles large & small are always crossing headed to another pond, ducks that for some strange reason have to walk across the road instead of flying, oodles of turkeys...I had to stop yesterday for 3 huge toms they took their sweet time crossing & then there's the escaped farm animals that enjoy standing in the middle of the road & they don't want to move until they're ready.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51   Yep.  Living in the country I can't tell you how many times I've come across cows in the road.  Whether it's one escapee or the whole blessed herd they are very stupid animals.  They just stand there and in unison turn their heads to stare at you.  And they won't move.

Valued Contributor

My cat has turned into a rabbit killer. Oh he's killed a few here and there but far and few inbetween. Since I've been living where I am though he's gotten bad. Even gets the bigger ones. I shouldn't mind because we are overrun with rabbits and they eat all my bulbs when they start to come up in the spring. But of course he has to bring them to the back door and I cannot stand it. So he's benched. No more outsid for him. As it is I would only let him out after 9am and would get him in by 3 or 4. He's having a hard time and seems depressed. Oh dear!Smiley Frustrated