Honored Contributor

Best of luck, let us know how it works out. 🍀🍀

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am happy for you because you are happy.... but, you know it will be a worry being exposed to people  in an enclosed environment.....and  Customers eating are not wearing masks while eating and chatting.... are you 65 or older?   Sounds worrisome to me....with no vaccine on the horizon.   

Honored Contributor

Just my two cents worth, if you are only going to be paid what a server is paid make sure there is some sort of agreement with the servers before hand as to how much they are going to tip you at the end of the night and that you aren't going to be chasing them at the end of the night for it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Good luck Saturday!

As someone else previously mentioned, make sure you find out how the "tips" are shared % wise.

FWIW.....

When I eat at a restaurant, I check the table to make sure everything is so-so & nothing missing.  I then check out the person bussing in my area.  I go up to them & ask if they were the busser who bussed my table.  If yes, I thank them & personally tip them.  In my mind, I  know they received the "tip" they deserved w/o it being "shared."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Wishing you lots of luck hope you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am happy for you because you are happy.... but, you know it will be a worry being exposed to people  in an enclosed environment.....and  Customers eating are not wearing masks while eating and chatting.... are you 65 or older?   Sounds worrisome to me....with no vaccine on the horizon.   

I'm not worried or afraid about being exposed.

They have installed a new ventilation system that meets ASHARE 62.1 ventilation standards, which means that they are constantly exchanging the room air, and are pulling the outside air in, plus they are have also upgraded their filters to MERV 13, which filters particles known to carry viruses  , and if I get the job, I will be wearing a mask.

I'll be turning 50 later this year.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

SFI Forum: 100 Vrijeme ZackJacker | Congratulations gif ...

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 YAY! Wish you all the best and hope you get the job!!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

First, congratulations on the job interview and 2nd, good luck, you've got this.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Have a Job Interview!

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819  Congratulations on your good fortune! May your enthusiasm continue, as you transition into your new job! It's always nice to hear good news from our  "family" of posters.😊✨

~~~All we need is LOVE💖