Respected Contributor

I Have a Feeling -- Free Shipping

A couple nights ago, I heard one of the hosts say or maybe it was somethig noted on-screen, about something special on Tuesday Feb. 11.  I'm betting that will be a free shipping day.  It's just a guess on my part so if it doesn't happen, don't get angry with me.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Have a Feeling -- Free Shipping

@coffee drinker wrote:

A couple nights ago, I heard one of the hosts say or maybe it was somethig noted on-screen, about something special on Tuesday Feb. 11.  I'm betting that will be a free shipping day.  It's just a guess on my part so if it doesn't happen, don't get angry with me.  

The "something special"  about Tuesday is that it is garden day all day.  I doubt that it is a free shipping day.

Trusted Contributor

A girl can dream 😍  I'm in for a free ship day. That's the only thing that would convince me to pull out the wallet right now. 

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles  Yes, it was mentioned Tuesday will be garden day, but something else was going to happen.  We'll just have to watch and hope. 

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling there may be free S&H during the Oscar's to keep people's attention on QVC. I hope so anyway!