Esteemed Contributor

I Hate Working from Home!!!!

It could work if all of my colleagues were responsive to online communications.....our execs are the absolute worst! We are supposed to be available to them anytime, but send them an email with something you really need from them? Forget about it! Soooo much stress! Anybody else hate working from home?

Honored Contributor

Re: I Hate Working from Home!!!!

I worked at home for 16 years and at times popped were very difficult to find
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361  my sister loves it. She in charge of a group and just listening to them talking back and forth to each other and really working and I know it has a lot to do with the respect they have for each other and mostly for her. She treats them very well and the fact that the company starts them at over 60,000 a year and most of them have been there for years, that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1  maybe one day it will happen for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a makeshift setup for the time being and I'm not used to it.

I am used to being ignored by mgmt, however. 😉

Honored Contributor

I love working from home.  I'm getting more answers than if I was at work.  My only problem is I'm working too many hours.  I can't leave at 4 or 5 and leave it behind.  I'm on the critical list, but don't have to go in like a handful of others.  I just have to drop everything to work on something hot.

Esteemed Contributor

I probably won’t mind it - May even get more work done as my coworker takes up much of my day on her personal issues (literally just her and me and she’s senior to me.) But, today was day one and needed to take “off” to take care of a family emergency. Got a little bit done tonight...only to have my printer stop working!! Ugh. I had it for years and never used. Was working perfectly fine - just needed new ink. And then it just stopped- won’t turn on. Will try different outlets around the house.
Valued Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I have a makeshift setup for the time being and I'm not used to it.

I am used to being ignored by mgmt, however. 😉

THIS is me!  But I will say it's so much harder and takes me 3 times longer to do things at home than in my office!  It is frustrating.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18  my sister would tell her group to shut down their computers at a certain time but she will continue working. They all love working with her.