Trusted Contributor

I love getting a new car! I like having a dependable vehicle because I live in the desert and if your vehicle breaks down driving out here, you could spend a HOT few hours waiting for help on the side of the road!!

I was thinking of all the cars I have owned, since in the past I was known to trade quite often. I have had a Lexus, a Toyota, a Mazda, a Jeep, a Ford, a Chevrolet, a Lincoln, a Pontiac and a couple of others. I have been with my current (Lexus) one for about 8 years now and it now has 112,000 miles on it! I know it is time to trade again, but I don't think I will ever find another one that I "trust" not to break down!! I hope that makes sense.

Enjoy that new car OP!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 chickenbutt said:

I hope you enjoy your new car! I hope it continues to be a real gem.

I doubt that most meant any harm and I have a feeling that Yuban recognizes that. She's smart. Smiley Happy

I think that making sure very quickly that everything is ok with the car is due diligence, as you have a very limited window in case you need to break the contract.

I'm on my last car, but I remember the absolute thrill of getting a new car. Have fun!

Last car? Chicken don't talk like that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

congrats on the new car........or as my hubs would say.........brand new used........getting a car you know will take you where you want to go with no problems IS a big deal............so you enjoy..................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Yuban3 said:

I'm not going to say what I paid for my car, but it was more than double than where I found it in the "Used" section on the website.

More like three or four times as much. I recently bought a 2010 Corolla with 20,000 miles and paid $12,000 after some finagling.

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Preds said:

Congrats new car owner! It's about time. Go for a drive and have some fun. Make it a short drive with these gas prices. LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Major congrats! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The Toyota Corolla is known for decades of quality & reliability, and the two of you certainly seem meant-to-be. 8)

Now, what color is the exterior? Smiley Wink

Barcelona Red Metallic

Black Currant Metallic

Black Sand Pearl

Classic Silver Metallic

Hot Lava

Magnetic Gray Metallic

Nautical Blue Metallic

Sandy Beach Metallic

Super White

Tropical Sea Metallic