Esteemed Contributor

I remember the Robert Hall Christmas jingle.

We're doing our Christmas shopping at Robert Hall this year, etc. and as kids we would sing.  We're doing our Christmas shoplifting at Robert Hall this year.  We thought it was so funny.  Such memories.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:
@tucsongal Jewelry is the gift to give ‘cause it's the gift that'll live and live. So give the gift you know can't fail — from B.C. Clark's Anniversary Sale.

Most sales are after Christmas, but Clark's is just before. 'Most evrything is marked way down — Savings you can't ignore at Oklahoma's oldest jeweler — since eighteen-ninety-two. So give the gift you know can't fail from B.C. Clark's Anniversary Sale.

I have engagement ring and other pieces from Clarks!

You can hear and SEE the B.C. Clark jingle commercial on YouTube--

————————

Yes, I sometimes pull it up at Christmas.  Now I’ll be singing it all night long LOL. For our fifth anniversary we bought new wedding bands there 🙂.

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya   I remember Robert Hall, it was a big store and I think they were also a huge chain. My father loved that store. 

I can't remember if anyone mentioned another one on the original thread- anyone remember Syms?   Their slogan was so serious "An educated consumer is our best customer".  I still have a coat I probably bought there 35 years ago. I don't think they were as large a chain as Robert Hall.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@77yangya   I remember Robert Hall, it was a big store and I think they were also a huge chain. My father loved that store. 

I can't remember if anyone mentioned another one on the original thread- anyone remember Syms?   Their slogan was so serious "An educated consumer is our best customer".  I still have a coat I probably bought there 35 years ago. I don't think they were as large a chain as Robert Hall.

@decaf  I remember Syms when I lived in New York.  His voice was so soothing.