Esteemed Contributor

I used the NON-emergency number to call the cops on my neighbors who have been playing their thump-thump, boom-boom "music".

They have been playing it for FOUR HOURS!

My patience has run out.

It is giving me a headache!

Hopefully, it'll be turned down/off soon!

it sounds as if they are having a small party over there.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 -

Good for you! 

I feel your hurt ears!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I thank my lucky stars that my suburban neighborhood is quiet as a cemetery.  I wouldn't mind hearing some children playing now and again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

cops have to hear it for themselves and it has to be over 80 decibels on their noise meter.   I've done that too on a guy revving his engine and back firing the exhaust. What I was told by the cops.

He did quit, though. Hope it works for you too.  all these people are home right now and blowing off steam. Pray the economy gets back to normal soon. get everybody back to work. Maybe the kids will have to return sooner in the Fall, also.

Frequent Contributor

You, must be in my neighborhood. MY nextdoor neighbbor has been playing their music so loud, my computer chair is bouncing around with the same vibration. Thou shall not kill. AMEN

Trusted Contributor

Ah yes ... my cousin, who lived across the street from us, had renters who had a party at least once a month.  Music blasting until 2a.  Used to call the cops all the time.  Did they think no one else can hear it??  And the best, about 1/2 hour after the cops left, they would start up again.  

People are so inconsiderate.  I hope the police got your neighbors  to quiet down.

Honored Contributor

call 'em again this time they will tell the idiots if they have to come back out they will be spending the night in the cage.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Called the Cops

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 -

You would not believe the lengths I have gone to over the years for this kind of rude problem!

Once when living with my son the townhhouse neighbor palyed his music so loud it bounced the walls.

I promptly banged on the wall over and over-he got the message.

Another time in another townhouse connected to our neighbors,their teenage son (who later became a friend) blasted his music so loud it hurt!

So I turned on every radio, tv and anyting I could find, pointed it toward their wall and turned up the volume as loud as it would go!

My shining moment lol!

It worked!

Give it back to them-I suggest The Doors!

Rock on out louder than them!

That is if the police don't come.

Or play the opposite of what they are. Rap to Gospel etc. you get the idea lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: I Called the Cops

[ Edited ]

Play Wayne Newton singing Danke schön

(however, you spell it) or Bing Crosby 'White Christmas'............

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Play Wayne Newton singing Danke Shane

(however, you spell it) or Bing Crosby 'White Christmas'............

@SharkE -

Lol! That's what I'm talkin about!