Esteemed Contributor

Ahhhh!

Blissful silence!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

They must've heard them too.

praying they don't show their a***** and start in again.

Cops, they can be our friends. LOL

Honored Contributor

Good !Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I live in a 55+ condo community, and one would think this type of thing would not be a problem. I have neighbors on one side that play music way too loud. Fortunately, it usually doesn't last long. I am suspicious of the number of people they have living there. The people I see don't match the music I hear. The worst is the woman that lives above me. She has a piano in her unit. She knows how to play 4-5 songs and plays them over and over and over. These are songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's such as 'The Way We Were' and ' Love is a Many Splendored Thing'. When it gets bad I hide in my bedroom with my headphones and laptop. Someday I'll get the nerve to leave her a note reminding her she is not living on an island!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you. I hope they get in trouble. If they are having a party with more than who lives there I think they should. People should have respect for you. We all don't like loud music. 

Local fb post today, showed a text from a 22 year old who had a party last night with over 200 people. Today, her roommate got news that their coroncavirus test was positive. I don't know if this is true or not, but anyone having a who does that should be in trouble. 

Honored Contributor

I'd personally go with What's up Pussycat. 

Frequent Contributor

Its bad enought you have to stay home ,but that loud noise 4 hours  NOWAY!!!! I sure hope it gets worked out!!Good luck

Esteemed Contributor

We are rural and our neighbors have been in their homes for a long time.  Most are seniors.  We have mostly quiet all the time... Of course there is one exception... a territorial Mockingbird who knocks on my front window early morning and early afternoon.   

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

We are rural and our neighbors have been in their homes for a long time.  Most are seniors.  We have mostly quiet all the time... Of course there is one exception... a territorial Mockingbird who knocks on my front window early morning and early afternoon.   

@bonnielu Same here. I need to be more thankful that we don’t have neighbors too close although what has been described on this thread even we would hear!

I’m glad several folks here seem to have found a way to get peace and quiet. I could see some extra noise for a very short time but when it’s really bothering others, it needs to stop.

Respected Contributor

My next door neighbors on BOTH sides have been using this stay-at-home time to have work done on their homes.  I have been woken up in the morning for two weeks by pounding.  And then have to listen to it all day.  Not so great for the nerves which are already frazzled.