Honored Contributor

I Am So Tired of Vacuums - All Day Long!

Every time I go to QVC someone is selling this vacuum cleaner!  Good grief!

Every time they have something like this or a bed or Dyson they sell it to death!

At least when they have shoes they have a variety of shoes and every now and then clothes, same with clothes.

This just gets crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Am So Tired of Vacuums - All Day Long!

It's an infomercial --- and they try to hypnotize their viewers.

Super Contributor

I understand you. It's not only vacuums but electronic and clothes. To me, the clothes look a lot alike and are over priced. So are the electronics. I'm a jewelry lover so I really miss the jewelry shows. It used to be that they would have at least a couple a day. Now it seems like they go days without any. And the shoes! I can not believe the cost of some of the shoes. I mean really, $250 for a pair of shoes? I've noticed that they've completely done away with their collectible shows. I wasn't much for the collectibles but I'm sure a lot of other people are. I used to spend maybe an hour or so a day watching QVC. Now I go for days without watching it because it seems like they show the same old stuff, and a lot of it is either boring or way over priced. How many vacuums does one person need, right?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Remar

I also used to love the jewelry shows - 14KT and 18KT. Earrings, bracelets, rings, chains, pendants. They're my treasures. 18KT rolo link bracelet and matching oval hoop earrings. Gorgeous. A large Brazilian Amethyst pendant --- and a large, pear-shaped Brazilian Amethyst ring set in gold. luv, luv. With prices that didn't break the bank.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree .. the vacuum was on constantly all day ... I guess they aren't selling well so they have to push, push, push .... The woman vendor that is selling the vacuum is super hyper today & her voice is so high pitched that I wanted to punch the TV ... then the vendor hooked up with Amy S & that did it ... the two of them together was unbearable... Amy needs some speech & voice lessons..... 🙀😱

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Every time I go to QVC someone is selling this vacuum cleaner!  Good grief!

Every time they have something like this or a bed or Dyson they sell it to death!

At least when they have shoes they have a variety of shoes and every now and then clothes, same with clothes.

This just gets crazy!

@Annabellethecat66

When you see Susan Graver vacuuming the set, you'll know it's over!!!!! cut_the_grass_smiley5.gif

Respected Contributor

oye! 

don't need a sweeper, i was over at evine doing jewelry damage.

not that i needed the jewelry!

i confess i need nothing.  they can't win.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@fortune Well said but hold your tongue....you never know.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't listen to the vac lady - so loud - so loud and then put Amy with her - OMG - two of a kind just doesn't work.  Doesn't Q management watch and listen to their own programing?  Don't worry - the clicker got 'clicked' real fast.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I so agree. This is supposed to be a Christmas weekend. Didn't anyone get the memo that you don't give vacuum cleaners for Christmas??? If I want a sweeper, I will do the research and get one on my own The last thing I want to watch on TV is someone sweeping up dirt!! Don't I have enough of that??