Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

He definitely has the "hair" in the family!! 

Speculation: Prince Harry, pictured here before the Battle of Britain Flypast at Goodwood, is being linked with old flames Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas

Thank goodness, I agree to this one.  When I first saw your heading I thought oh no surely not Harry Hamlin!!

People mag. has a through the years slide show on his changing looks a few shots are pure Diana.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Seeing the men in both Diana's and Charles' families have less than flowing locks, it makes you wonder about old rumors.

Okay, I was thinking the exact same thing...lol    

Honored Contributor

I was have always believed we get the majority of our "hair gene" from our Mom's side of the family, so maybe he just as more Spencer in him then Windsor.

Image result for prince harry and prince edward

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hunky Harry

[ Edited ]

Diana's brother has red hair, obviously. Harry to me takes after the Spenser side of the family.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hunky Harry

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

He definitely has the "hair" in the family!! 

Speculation: Prince Harry, pictured here before the Battle of Britain Flypast at Goodwood, is being linked with old flames Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas

"Hair today, gone tomorrow!"

Trusted Contributor

He is cute...I Wouldn't throw him out for eating crackers in bed. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I was have always believed we get the majority of our "hair gene" from our Mom's side of the family, so maybe he just as more Spencer in him then Windsor.

Image result for prince harry and prince edward

My ex and I were both dirty blondes.  His sister and my mother were redheads.  DD has the perfect "gold" ginger hair coloring.  Both her grandfathers had blackhair.  LOL  Never know whatcha' gonna' get when we mix it all together.  Gingers Rock!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

I'll throw this one into the mix. 

That hair gene is a tricky thing.  My husband is 65 and has a complete head of hair.  His mother had 3 brothers that looked like Kojak and it was long before shaving your head was popular.

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

He's losing his hair.  I saw a pic of him from the back and he is getting a bald spot that's moving forward.  I like his spunk.

I probably saw the same pic. It's quite noticeable. But he's still very handsome. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

best looking of the bunch imo