Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hunky Harry

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

He definitely has the "hair" in the family!! 

Speculation: Prince Harry, pictured here before the Battle of Britain Flypast at Goodwood, is being linked with old flames Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My,my, my... 

Honored Contributor

That is not a flattering photo of Harry. It's distorted - elongated as if he's in a funhouse mirror.

Esteemed Contributor
RME
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think he's a dead ringer for James Hewitt. 

I'm sure the royal family knows the real scoop - DNA and all that....

If he is Hewitt's son, I love the way the royal family has treated him, like one of their own, and for that I'd give them tons of credit.  Esp. Charles.

That's an urban myth.  Harry was two years old when Diana and Hewitt began their affair. 

I think Harry looks quite a bit like the queen, except for the nose which came from his grandfather.

Respected Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If he is Hewitt's son, I love the way the royal family has treated him, like one of their own, and for that I'd give them tons of credit.  Esp. Charles.

That's an urban myth.  Harry was two years old when Diana and Hewitt began their affair. 

I think Harry looks quite a bit like the queen, except for the nose which came from his grandfather.

No, Dianna and James Hewitt started "dating" eighteen months before Harry was born. Harry is the spitting image of James.

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

That was Diana's story at the time.  Speaking of urban myths, you can believe her story if you want to.... I don't.   Take another look at the photo of Harry next to James.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Unkind towards other posters on the thread.

Honored Contributor

He has Charles' eyes and that knot on the top of his nose exactly where his dads is.  Looks like Charles and Di to me, but believe whatever makes you happy @Pearlee.  He's not your kid so it really doesn't matter, does it?  Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

He has Charles' eyes and that knot on the top of his nose exactly where his dads is.  Looks like Charles and Di to me, but believe whatever makes you happy @Pearlee.  He's not your kid so it really doesn't matter, does it?  Smiley Happy

@Preds  LOL - it doesn't make me happy nor sad who his father is.  It's just an observation/opinion.  There isn't all that much on these boards that does matter. We are just expressing opinions - these are chat boards.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Hunky Harry

[ Edited ]

Well who ever his Dad is and I believe all involved know the truth he is the best looking of them all.  William is adorable but not like Harry's hotness!!

Image result for james hewitt

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."