Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1  My hair hates humidity, I sweat a lot, and I'm achy all over. Hate it.

Respected Contributor

@Frenchlop wrote:

@QVCkitty1  My hair hates humidity, I sweat a lot, and I'm achy all over. Hate it.

Ah, @Frenchlop , the worse thing is the hair! My hair used to be semi-controllable before all this gray took over. My hair grows sideways and takes on ugly frizzies, and nothing...no matter what they say...controls it.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 you said it sister!that's why I hate summer 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for this thread....my thoughts exactly.  Humidity just zaps my energy.  The older I get the worse it gets.  Grin and bear it, eh?  I am thankful for an air-conditioned house and car.  Guess we are all in the same boat...keep paddling....😁.  

Honored Contributor

Makes me think of when we had to move from ND years ago and go to Jax, Fl.  Talk about a humidity!!!  I could hardly breathe, and I don't have that problem.  But here at home in MI, around water everywhere, it has some pretty humid days for us too.  I do remember Ariz. living too.  Hot but dry.  Every place seems to have some give and take.

Respected Contributor

It was 105 here today. Humidity 68%. Has been like this the past three weeks...under an extreme heat warning for the next three days. Just trying to Stacy inside and hope the a/c keeps going! The powere went off briefly this afternoon but came back on...made my heart skip a beat! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Humidity 😥

[ Edited ]

Some of the stores are already stocking their fall and harvest stuff. And Halloween decor. Too hot (107 right now) to go to the stores, so am even enjoying seeing them online! 

Respected Contributor
Here in sunny South Florida, to quote the wicked witch of the west, I'm melting! Melting!
I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread