Valued Contributor

Howdy All My Old Friends

[ Edited ]

Been a long time. I hope some of you are still on here. I have managed to survive 2 broken femers( left and right hip)  and other not good things but I am still alive and kicking

today.

For those of you who remember my Grandson I wanted to tell you that he has graduated from college with a 4.0 grade  and has a job lined up in areonautics (his field in the AF) Also just wanted to share that out of over approx 1,300  graduates he  was the only one who (that I could see) who removed his cap and placed his hand over his heart when they sang  our National Anthem. I am sooooo proud of him .He manages to come by every couple of days to ck up on me . Such a blessing the Lord gave me when my dear Grandson was born.

I hope all who remember me are doing good and are in good health

Toodles, Nafey

Honored Contributor

Re: Howdy All My Old Friends

Uggh how in the world did your break both femurs?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like you're in a season of 'better days ahead.' Good on ya - and yes - you're grandson sounds wonderful. Keep healing.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@nafecar, good to hear you are doing better, it is always nice to get an update on these boards. 

Valued Contributor

Well I broke the right one in 2015 then the left one in 2016 doing dumb things like            pulling a big weed and it gave away and I fell down the other one I was    running to shut off the alarm and tripped over a rug.Needles to say I do not pull weeds or run anywhere now. Thanks for asking

Honored Contributor

Hey @nafecar  Good to see you and I'm glad you are all healed up.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Great to have you participating again. Your GS is definitely a blessing. If I were an employer, he'd be just the person I'd want to hire.