Honored Contributor

Bottom line, @Pqfan ,  under NO circumstances should you move with him unless you feel totally comfortable andknow  that your fears were unfounded.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@cherry wrote:

This is a hot line  go there and ask for help...you need to  right away

https://www.thehotline.org/

That sounds like an overreaction to me. She’s worried her boyfriend loves somebody else. I didn’t know they had hotlines for that.  Unless I missed the post about how he’s abusing her.

@esmerelda 

ITA

I’ve read through this thread a couple times from the beginning....

and I can’t see where this is something more sinister than what

good old-fashion adult relationship talk couldn’t sort out. 

Lots of assuming...and what’s the saying for that?

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Are you afraid?

No.

I just feel like their bond is bothering me.

I just haven't told him that.

I am not even sure he would give it up.

So I have to go.

So to recap.....you are not in danger.  You are just unhappy because your boyfriend is in contact with an ex girlfriend.  But, he doesnt know you are unhappy because you hide your feelings.  I think that sums it up from what I've read.

Stop the drama.  Tell him how you feel.  If you don't speak up he will never know this is bothering you.  If he doesn't change after you speak up....leave.  Never be in a positon where you HAVE to stay with someone who makes you unhappy. 

If you don't speak up you can not blame him for your unhappiness, you have to blame yourself.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Are you afraid?

No.

So I have to go.

So to recap.....you are not in danger.  You are just unhappy because your boyfriend is in contact with an ex girlfriend.  But, he doesnt know you are unhappy because you hide your feelings.  I think that sums it up from what I've read.

Stop the drama.  Tell him how you feel.  If you don't speak up he will never know this is bothering you.  If he doesn't change after you speak up....leave.  Never be in a positon where you HAVE to stay with someone who makes you unhappy. 

If you don't speak up you can not blame him for your unhappiness, you have to blame yourself.

Sorry if I came off harsh, but you had people calling hotlines and looking into temporary shelter for you.  People thought your life was in danger.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Are you afraid?

No.

So I have to go.

Sorry if I came off harsh, but you had people calling hotlines and looking into temporary shelter for you.  People thought your life was in danger.

LOL I didn't have anyone look for hot lines or shelters nor did I say my life was in danger! read the first post! I said things were "okay" except for this issue. I said I AM SAFE.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Are you afraid?

No.

So I have to go.

@Travone wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Are you afraid?

No.

So I have to go.

It's not @Pqfan 's fault if anyone thought her life was in danger.  She said nothing that would indicate that.

Respected Contributor

Just as you feel he is keeping something from you; you are also keeping something from him.   You are feeling insecure in this relationship whether or not your feelings are warranted.

You need to talk to him.  Even though after you may still feel the need to leave, perhaps he will postphone the move until you are on your feet.

Respected Contributor

Travones Post actually gave me a much needed laugh.

Posting in here is like a game of Telephone sometimes!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: How would you feel?

[ Edited ]

No she didn't, it was my fault our church shelters homeless women, on a temp basis ,and sometimes they wont tell you ,if they are in danger ,of have been abused

Honored Contributor

If you can't trust him ... why stay with him?

--------------