Super Contributor

No.

Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Mama Mia said:

I hate to admit it, but I cry a lot. When I think of my son who died in August, stories about animals can bring me to tears, my DH who seems to be acting slower. Times I have to do the things he always did , sometimes I am crying right away in the morning. Things have changed so much in my life that I can't believe it.

mm

I am so very sorry (((((((((Mama Mia)))))))))

Valued Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Deb1010again said:
On 3/25/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

I was NEVER a crier (not even at my moms funeral but that was probably denial)..

In the past couple years and the closer I get to Peri I am much more emotional...

Stella- my dad used to say ""If you are going to cry i will give you something more to cry about""...

I learned at a VERY young age to keep a stiff upper lip...

I got that ""I'll give you something to cry about"" line from my mom and dad too. I think they were uncomfortable with feeling their feelings and projected it onto me and my sisters. I resent it to this day.

((Deb))

Fourpaws- that made me said...We are ALL here!

Mama mia- SO SORRY...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

Those animals being hurt or sad or alone do make me tear up.....just saw a news story about a puppy found in a drainage ditch sitting on a Cheetos bag........won't go into more but it made me mad & teary but it had a good ending.......for other things I don't cry a lot. I'm sorry for everybody here who's sad......

Contributor
On 3/26/2015 fourpaws said:

I cry myself to sleep every night....

(((((((((fourpaws)))))))))

I was never one who cried. I was raised to be one tough woman in the business world. Crying shows weakness in business. To have a career in a man's world you had to show yourself as tough. I lived by that rule and am respected in my business. I think this is the only place that I don't break down crying.

So much has changed I cry almost every night. Not a day goes by now that I don't shed a tear. I go out jogging so I can get my crying out where no one will see.

Honored Contributor

Every morning when I wake up.

Valued Contributor

These days, only my heart cries.

Regular Contributor

I cried yesterday when my daughter told me about what she saw on Facebook:

Free-1 8 year old boy with his clothes. I am still praying that it wasn't for real.

I cry when I see the people with young childern come to the soup kitchen where I help out

They eat everything on their plates. One little one hugs his carton of milk. I worry about what they eat on weekends when the kitchen is closed .

There is free bread and sometimes sweets, and fruit that they can take home. It is so sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a somewhat emotional woman but don't cry often. When my best friend Brenda called me 2 weeks ago to tell me she was diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to her liver --- I totally lost it for several days. I had cancer 9 years ago and I didn't cry once. I also tear up daily thinking about my fabulous mother, who died 33 years ago. I still want her back. I also get teary-eyed seeing all the negative, depressing stories on the tv, but now I change the channel faster.

Super Contributor

I always cry over animals being hurt. It haunts the life out of me and I pray for Father to ease my pains. I also cry over the loss of my Grandmother who I lost many years ago, she was my heart and soul. In general Im not a crier.