Respected Contributor

Woo Hoo! California finally getting a little rain and snow! Snow is falling outside my window!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Re: ~~~~ITS SNOWING !!!~~~~~

I understand your happiness. However, if it were us in the Midwest, I'd be crying.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you are enjoying the snow in CA! I know you guys are in a drought there so you can use it!

(But after this Winter we had in the east, I have had enough of snow, ice, & cold, for an eternity!.lol).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

So happy for you all. Here's wishing you a good soaking rain for the parched land.

Esteemed Contributor

And your happy about that? Oh brother.

Frequent Contributor

I love snow and hate to see it go. We topped out at 193 inches in the village where I live. I'm happy you're getting some much needed snow and rain in California! I hope the weather patterns change soon for you.

Western New York
3,866 Posts
Respected Contributor

we got rain yesterday..................looks like rain today too AND I can't see the mountains......that means SNOW..........not to mention it's really really COLD here another sign our mountains are getting snow.......YAHOOOOOOOOO..............raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo