Honored Contributor

I have the furnace turned back on as it is friggin cold here in the Seattle area.  My house dipped down to 60 inside so I turned on the heat .... IN JUNE! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How is your weather today?

[ Edited ]

I wish it were in the 60’s here in Arizona. It will be in the hundreds until October. Enjoy the rain and cool. Wish I were there.

Honored Contributor

Hot. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Yes Az. will be 107 today

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Hi ! ....We are here visiting family and we are freezing ! Brought summer clothes and just one light jacket, so I’m sitting in motorhome wrapped up in a Dennis Basso throw drinking hot chocolate 😜!

Honored Contributor

Northern Va here.  77 right now.  More humid than yesterday.  I HATE humidity, it makes me onery and mouthy (not in a nice way)...not proud of it...

I have 2 dehumidifiers going in the house right now!  I feel like I live in a sauna.

The air conditioning guys say that I don't turn down the air conditioning enough.  I can't stand it below around 75 because my arthritis kills me, so I run the dehumidifiers, they really, really help.

Storms must be coming though because that and if I sit for a long time is the ONLY time my knees hurt.  Otherwise the left one never hurts but the right one does because of my bad back.

There's not not one thing good about getting old.  Ugh!  I used to be able to do everything....I did everything.

Now I say, "My brain says "go go go" and my body says, "no no no".  Ha!

So what's a happening in your neck of the woods?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are expecting a high of 96 here in South Texas....but get the coats ready.(being sarcastic we are breaking records)... its supposed to be going down to 94 at the end of the week or early next week (depending on what weather forecaster you listen to) with a SLIGHT chance of rain..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I would have done the same thing!

Honored Contributor

Every day is about the same now.  94° days and 69° nights.  Monsoon season with chances of rain starts about July first.  June is our hottest month.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Seattle weather here in Northern MI. Overcast, cool and drizzling.

I'm loving it! 😙

Wore a cardigan this morning on my way to the nail salon.