Respected Contributor

Re: How is your weather this Christmas Day?

Gorgeous 50 and sunny in SE Wi. Obviously not the norm for us but I love it. Avg high temp for this time of year is 32. We are mid 50's to upper 40's all week. This started last weekend actually. No complaints for sure.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

It is a postcard perfect day here in Florida! Beautiful, sunshine that goes on forever, a little breeze, temps in the 70s. All of our snowbirds are getting the Christmas weather they came for! Can’t help but smile...

Seen around town this morning: lots of people out walking, running, bicycling, just enjoying the weather. Most prominent color seen was very bright red. One gal was wearing her Christmas PJs with a long red sequined Santa hat! Lol

Merry Christmas to All!

Honored Contributor

Great!  Near sixty and sunny in Chicago.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Gorgeous 50 and sunny in SE Wi. Obviously not the norm for us but I love it. Avg high temp for this time of year is 32. We are mid 50's to upper 40's all week. This started last weekend actually. No complaints for sure.

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I grew up in the Midwest - isn’t the 50’s almost shorts weather up there? You’re definitely having a mild Christmas! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I grew up in the Midwest - isn’t the 50’s almost shorts weather up there? You’re definitely having a mild Christmas! Enjoy!

@willdob3 Thank you and yes it is. LOL! People are out in shorts and lots of motorcycle's on the road today. Might even see a convertible or 2. Enjoy your beautiful Christmas day as well.

Trusted Contributor

3BADE5FC-D991-4EF4-9B3E-5FD9AD08DA05.jpeg

Woke up up to this...

Esteemed Contributor

Sunny and 56  South of Richmond, VA. Beautiful day! 
I noticed many children riding new bikes and scooters when we left my Granddaughter's house this afternoon. 
  They live on base and I gave the guards at the gates a candy cane. Such a small gesture but it brought big smiles from those who had to work on Christmas.

Honored Contributor

We hit 70 yesterday and hope to  get there today.  Middle TN weather is like that.  Freeze in the morning and enjoy the afternoons. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman.  Lucky you!  I'm jealous.  We of course heard it was snowing in Durango last night.  I'm holding out hope for snow this weekend.  Is that a sled in the picture?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  There is a bench in the pic by our pond.  Sorry the pic wasn’t that great...it was blue skies but it’s clouding up again.  We got maybe 3 to 4 inches.  Have a great day!  Merry Christmas...DW