Trusted Contributor

Re: How incredible is this????

On 2/18/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 2/18/2015 adelle38 said:

she doesn't have to do anything but 3 letters a year letting him know how the kids are doing...........I can see a judge making that ruling.....................................raven

Dear Dung Heap:

The kids are fine. They are doing well in school.

Glad you're gone

your X punching bag

He assaulted her in front of the children. He terrorized them. She is required to keep letters he sends to the children as well as write to him. It's forcing abused children and their mother to stay in contact with their abuser.

children need contact with their father............like it or not.................................raven

This father was abusive. Social services remove children from abusive parents all the time. No child should be forced to have contact with an abusive parent.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

The vermin doesn't deserve to know anything about his children.

He gave up rights when he viciously attacked their mother in front of them.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 adelle38 said:
On 2/18/2015 adelle38 said:

she doesn't have to do anything but 3 letters a year letting him know how the kids are doing...........I can see a judge making that ruling.....................................raven

Dear Dung Heap:

The kids are fine. They are doing well in school.

Glad you're gone

your X punching bag

He assaulted her in front of the children. He terrorized them. She is required to keep letters he sends to the children as well as write to him. It's forcing abused children and their mother to stay in contact with their abuser.

children need contact with their father............like it or not.................................raven

This father was abusive. Social services remove children from abusive parents all the time. No child should be forced to have contact with an abusive parent.

Honored Contributor

Children need a father, not an abuser.

Disgusting...

Honored Contributor

I didn't read the article. She may be required to keep the letters he sends to the children, but nobody said she has to read the letters to the children right? I'll admit I don't know the age of the children.

Like Raven mentioned above (even jokingly) I would comply with the bare minimum. Kids are alive and well and so much better for your absence.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

On 2/18/2015 Marmalade said:

He is not a father he is a sperm donor.

^^^^^this

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

She MUST comply or face jail time for contempt of court.

Doesn't make the ruling right.

I think it's disgusting!

Respected Contributor

This is insane. The sperm donor almost murdered her, he cared nothing that his children were covered in her blood. He doesn't love any of them. Sick creep should never be allowed any kind of contact with them ever.

Respected Contributor

This judge in England is wrong on all counts as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad there are protests asking for his orders to be overturned.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Free2be said:

This is insane. The sperm donor almost murdered her, he cared nothing that his children were covered in her blood. He doesn't love any of them. Sick creep should never be allowed any kind of contact with them ever.

ITA!!!