Respected Contributor

Re: How incredible is this????

I can't pick my jaw up off the ground.
Honored Contributor

Let's just hope this judge doesn't have blood on his hands later when this guy either tries to harm her or the kids himself, or have it done by someone else, because of the forced continued 'contact'. It is almost like the judge is baiting him, and nuts like that will try to finish what they started when the subject is in their mind continually because of the required contact. This could be a death sentence for her.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 mominohio said:

Let's just hope this judge doesn't have blood on his hands later when this guy either tries to harm her or the kids himself, or have it done by someone else, because of the forced continued 'contact'. It is almost like the judge is baiting him, and nuts like that will try to finish what they started when the subject is in their mind continually because of the required contact. This could be a death sentence for her.

That's what I'm sayin'.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry but this guy lost his right to updates on his kids when he slashed her throat! I read this yesterday and I meant to find the address of this judge so I could mail him a letter on what a disgusting pig he is for making her do this. I forgot because I got busy so thank you for reminding me so I can do that today!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/18/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 2/18/2015 adelle38 said:

she doesn't have to do anything but 3 letters a year letting him know how the kids are doing...........I can see a judge making that ruling.....................................raven

Dear Dung Heap:

The kids are fine. They are doing well in school.

Glad you're gone

your X punching bag

He assaulted her in front of the children. He terrorized them. She is required to keep letters he sends to the children as well as write to him. It's forcing abused children and their mother to stay in contact with their abuser.

children need contact with their father............like it or not.................................raven

No they don't. There are tons of cases where parents did something like this and the children don't ever have to see them again. When you abuse your children to this point you lose the right to be a parent, have contact with them and certainly get any type of updates. This judge is absolutely wrong and I feel this will be reversed fairly soon.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 2/18/2015 adelle38 said:

she doesn't have to do anything but 3 letters a year letting him know how the kids are doing...........I can see a judge making that ruling.....................................raven

Dear Dung Heap:

The kids are fine. They are doing well in school.

Glad you're gone

your X punching bag

He assaulted her in front of the children. He terrorized them. She is required to keep letters he sends to the children as well as write to him. It's forcing abused children and their mother to stay in contact with their abuser.

children need contact with their father............like it or not.................................raven

No they don't. There are tons of cases where parents did something like this and the children don't ever have to see them again. When you abuse your children to this point you lose the right to be a parent, have contact with them and certainly get any type of updates. This judge is absolutely wrong and I feel this will be reversed fairly soon.

Raven, with all due respect, I have to ask, have you lost your mind? A father (parent in general) who does something like this, having access to his minor children, is child abuse. They should not be allowed any contact with him until after they reach adulthood, and then it should be their decision. They already need counseling and exposure to him would only make the situation worse. His parental rights should be revoked, as I know people have had that happen for less.

Honored Contributor

WANTED: more female judges.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

And HE gets free legal help with this while Natalie has to pay to fight this ruling.

There is a petition but from what I'm reading only residents of England will be recognized. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Raven: You are WAY OFF BASE!!!! The children are entitled to a happy, peaceful life - this man is NOT going to provide it for them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}