Valued Contributor

Re: How do you see your posts?

I can't find my posts either. When I first reply, I can see that I have successfully responded. But if I return and want to see if someone answered a question I may have asked, how to I check? Unless someone hearts my responses, I don't see any way to check. My avatar and number of posts are there in the long chain of posts, but in the old boards, I could click see my activity. Is there nothing like that? I have a Mac or iPad.
Esteemed Contributor

@misspammie wrote:

i've been trying to do the same, grrrr. I just now clicked on my name and then went to 'profile' and poof, there they were.  it's worth a try.  hope it works for you.

Nope, it doesn't work for me. My posts may be all there, but the first one is from two weeks ago when the board first opened. 

Is there any way to get them to list in chronological order? 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Remember when they had  "My Activity"  before they changed everything?  That was great because we would just click on that and it would take us to all our threads and posts.  I still don't know how to find anything I responded to on this new forum.  Oh, how I miss the previous forum, it was so user friendly.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

here is how i get to mine.....it is ALL posts in chronological order..... i have posted this before and i know it did help some people. i am currently using a laptop.

go to SEARCH FORUMS & BLOGS on the forum page.

enter your user name

go to the drop down box right next to it and go to USERS

click on the red GO button

you should see your user name and information come up in a greyish box.

click on where it says xxxxxxPOSTS (which states your total post count). it is under my incorrect sign-up date.

ALL of your posts that were not "lost" should now come up in chronological order. posts that you started AND posts that you have responded to.

i am hoping they come up with a slightly easier access point to get to these posts, but once you begin doing it it is not difficult. hope that helps!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is how i get to mine.....it is ALL posts in chronological order..... i have posted this before and i know it did help some people. i am currently using a laptop.

go to SEARCH FORUMS & BLOGS on the forum page.

enter your user name

go to the drop down box right next to it and go to USERS

click on the red GO button

you should see your user name and information come up in a greyish box.

click on where it says xxxxxxPOSTS (which states your total post count). it is under my incorrect sign-up date.

ALL of your posts that were not "lost" should now come up in chronological order. posts that you started AND posts that you have responded to.

i am hoping they come up with a slightly easier access point to get to these posts, but once you begin doing it it is not difficult. hope that helps!

This^^^ will get you the same results that "My Activity" used to.

To add a little more help to sunshine's (excellent) explanation above:

1) when you type your name ino the search box, it may give you a list of users below where you're typing as "suggestions".  Your name may be one of the suggestions.  DO NOT CLICK YOUR NAME HERE.  You have to actually click "go" (over to the right) and let it search for this to work, from what I have found.

2) Once you have gotten to the page where all your posts are listed, you can bookmark it in your browser.  Then, just use that bookmark to get back to that page any time, refresh it, and you will have much easier access to all of your posts.

3) When you are looking at these results, you might *think* it is only showing you posts you started (since you are always listed as the "author.")  But that just means you were the author of that reply, so it really is all your posts and replies.

Hope this helps!