Esteemed Contributor

Re: How To Get Away With Murder

On 1/30/2015 grandma_2_2 said:

Love the show! Wasn't it 3 more episodes until the season finale? Thought that's what I heard. Still a short season, I agree. Maybe it's because it's a new show, they only ordered so many episodes to see how it would do. IDK. Just know it's a must see for me.

Yep 3 more after last night. It's a must see for me as well.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Lotus~ said:

Dumb reason....the networks are already losing viewers to Netflix. They shouldn't string us along during the season and go back to Sept to May scheduling.

I think a lot of people are fed up with network TV and turning to series online because of disjointed scheduling of shows.

On Demand has to be shown on TV first before it's available on On Demand, so I'm not sue about your theory Sid.

I only know what I read from trade publications, how popular shows are consumed has changed dramatically, which in turn affects production and season lengths. Not sure what came first though, lol.

Respected Contributor

PS...I wasn't referring to you with the ""dumb"" comment.....just network thinking. Want to make that clear.

I think they need to take heed with what viewers want.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Lotus~ said:

PS...I wasn't referring to you with the "dumb" comment.....just network thinking. Want to make that clear.

I think they need to take heed with what viewers want.

Smiley Happy it's good, understood. Honestly, the tv landscape has changed sooo much, it's hard to keep up.

Frequent Contributor

I agree about he dark settings.................. I can't even get a clear view of the male detective, giving the interviews................... He seems so familiar, but with the dark setting its hard to make him out..................

Honored Contributor

Love love love this show-one of my must sees and favorite! It is dark but the acting is sooo good and Viola Davis is Oscar material to me!!!!!!!Love her!Love the plots..It probably had a shortened season to see how well it did!

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 LadyO said:

I agree about he dark settings.................. I can't even get a clear view of the male detective, giving the interviews................... He seems so familiar, but with the dark setting its hard to make him out..................

The dark doesn't bother me, but what on earth is wrong with the sound? It goes from loud to quiet, constantly. We were turning the volume down and up and down again on the remote for the whole episode.

Honored Contributor

JM, Viola won an SAG award a couple of days ago, she looked great.