Honored Contributor

Watched the movie last night-this woman is pure evil...........

Talk about greed-to the point of hiring hit men to kill her own daughter-truly boggles the mind.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the movie. I just happened to catch the story on the I.D channel. Yes, she was pretty evil.

Esteemed Contributor

I had never heard of her before, but watched the movie and the documentary afterward. In the documentary, the answers she was giving to the police were downright ridiculous! Anyone with half a brain on the police force would have been suspicious of her, even her own daughter was.

Yep, she was the epitome of evil, but apparently also dumb as a brick in some ways! As one cop in the movie told her daughter, "she's either stupid, or scary smart"...

Trusted Contributor
On 2/1/2015 kittymomNC said:

I had never heard of her before, but watched the movie and the documentary afterward. In the documentary, the answers she was giving to the police were downright ridiculous! Anyone with half a brain on the police force would have been suspicious of her, even her own daughter was.

Yep, she was the epitome of evil, but apparently also dumb as a brick in some ways! As one cop in the movie told her daughter, "she's either stupid, or scary smart"...

What channel was the movie on?

Esteemed Contributor
It was on lifetime channel last night. Blew me away, too. I thought rob Lowe was great in the movie!
Regular Contributor

""Beautiful and Twisted"" is the title. It plays again tonight at 9PM EST.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2015 Marmalade said:

""Beautiful and Twisted"" is the title. It plays again tonight at 9PM EST.

It replays several times tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I will watch it tonight, I saw the story on 48 Hours, so interesting, and I have been in the Fountainbleu Hotel many times.

Honored Contributor
I'd never heard of her before either. Greedy is an understatement.
Honored Contributor

Watched this last night, and she was unbelievable, to want her own child dead for money! The girl knew her step-father (Rob Lowe) loved her more than her own mother!