Super Contributor

Re: How Do You Edit your Post?

meanwhile. how in the world do you view posts that you've made. Such as your "activity"....?!? I am by no means helpless, but I feel like I've clicked on anything I could that may lead me there, but to no avail..

Respected Contributor

@cndkrick wrote:

meanwhile. how in the world do you view posts that you've made. Such as your "activity"....?!? I am by no means helpless, but I feel like I've clicked on anything I could that may lead me there, but to no avail..

The only way I can tell is by clicking on my nic.  Perhaps someone else has a better or easier way.

Super Contributor

That only takes me to threads that have been posted by me 

Spoiler
Woman Frustrated
Respected Contributor

@cndkrick wrote:

That only takes me to threads that have been posted by me 

You are right.  Sorry that I could not help you. 

Super Contributor

Quite alright, after looking around... everyone is having the same problem. Because of this, I am sure it will be quickly remeidied. Have a great night!

I wish people wouldn't have so much invested into these boards!! That way they wouldn't be so distraught.

Super Contributor

@cndkrick wrote:

If you put your nickname in the Search box it will bring up all the posts that you've participated in.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

How do I get to keep font size and color. Do I have to go through this every time I write?

New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion , ... however it DID NOT WORK . !!! .  As far as how to view OR review your own post / s , ... I don ' t remember EXACTLY

HOW I did it .  My suggestion , ... try using the side arrows on yout PC .  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

fansincearound1992 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion , ... however it DID NOT WORK . !!! .  As far as how to view OR review your own post / s , ... I don ' t remember EXACTLY

HOW I did it .  My suggestion , ... try using the side arrows on yout PC .  

@fansincearound1992, All you need to do to see your own posts is click on your name.  (We don't need to do a search to see our own posts.)

Either click on your nickname at the top right of any page (after you've signed in, of course -- if you haven't signed in, it won't display at the top of the page) or click on it within a thread on one of your posts.  hth!Smiley

General comment -- this thread is from last June, so the original posters likely already know the answers to their questions.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor

Dont ' t worry about it .  The important thing is you were intererested enough

to try to help . I don ' t know where you hail from within the 50 , but have a

goog night yourself / also .