Trusted Contributor

I'm originally from NY, & fold pizza, when it's New York style pizza. Most of the franchised pizza around where I live is so small, it really doesn't need to be folded!

Trusted Contributor

Have lived all over the world. I pick it up and start at the point edge of the triangle and work my way up to crust. If it's cut in a square, I start on one corner and work my way till it's all gone. To be honest, I don't watch how others eat pizza. Those around me eating pizza eat it the same way; at least, so far they have.

*Four Seasons once again*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Honored Contributor

Re: How Do You Eat Pizza

[ Edited ]

I grew up in WNY and my Dad loved to make pizza from scratch ... the flour, yeast, kneading the dough and waiting for it to rise and then making a pizza.  It was a Sunday night tradition.  We'd eat the pizza holding it in our right hand, while holding a plate in our left hand under the pizza, to catch falling toppings.  I doubt i ever had any pizzaria pizza until I was in my teens, and never even saw a square one until then, either.

These days I eat the corner with a knife and fork and perhaps hold it for the second half.  However, I like a LOT of toppings on my pizza, so to avoid falling objects all over me, it's often left on the plate.

I'd never seen a folded in half pizza consumption until someone in a movie did it, and it looked rather strange.  That usually doesn't work for thick pizzas or those with a lot of toppings.  

Super Contributor

I'm weird when it comes to eating pizza.  I take about 3 bites starting with the tip.  Then I peel off all the cheese and toppings and eat that.  Then I eat the crunchy end crust.  I leave all the remaining middle pizza doughy part uneaten. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

As quickly as I can, that's how.  I love it.  Could eat it every other day, I think.