Respected Contributor

I've tried all the suggestions--clicking on my avatar on the upper right-hand corner of the page and also clicking on "community" and open "users" and then search for my user name in the search bar to left of "users."  I still see only a few old posts--some really old--with no specific dates.  When we changed over to the new boards, over a thousand of my posts disappeared--ones dating back to 2010. I don't think this is too much to ask.  But WHY can't I see my current posts in a clear format with chronological listings?  Can anyone help me? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Do I Find My Posts?

[ Edited ]

Ok it's persnickity so here you go. Go to the search box just to the right of "View All Blogs" Change the drop down to Users, enter your nick in the empty box and hit enter.

You should see your profile. In that profile, really small numbers next to a text/talk bubble. Image result for text/talk bubble Click on those numbers and you will see it.

Here is a link http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/18667

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

betteb, thank you, thank you thank you!!!  Why do they make it so hard to figure this out????  I really think the new boards are under total control of the moderators, and they really don't want us to enjoy posting.   I've noticed that most of my old buddies are gone now.  What a shame!  The numbers they give of people "online" is the total of those posting and those just reading others posts.  QVC really s----!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

betteb, thank you, thank you thank you!!!  Why do they make it so hard to figure this out????  I really think the new boards are under total control of the moderators, and they really don't want us to enjoy posting.   I've noticed that most of my old buddies are gone now.  What a shame!  The numbers they give of people "online" is the total of those posting and those just reading others posts.  QVC really s----!!! 

*****************************************************************************************************

The change has not been great, I'll grant you that. While I really wish they hadn't changed it, I am finding it getting easieras I continue to plug along and there are actually a couple of features that I like.

There are a couple of people I'm, missing, but I think when things settle down, some of them will come back. I hope they do anyway.

Hang in there girl Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
OK, succeeded after just three or four tries! And it only takes 4 or 5 steps to do it, too!
Esteemed Contributor

I tried these steps and can only retrieve posts that I started. I want to find my reply posts also.  How do I find those?  Also, I followed Betteibs steps and could not find the conversation icon on the profile section.  

One last problem:  The red "new message" does not come up on my blogs and forum page.  I can't start a new thread.

HELP PLEASE!!!! 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I tried these steps and can only retrieve posts that I started. I want to find my reply posts also.  How do I find those?  Also, I followed Betteibs steps and could not find the conversation icon on the profile section.  

One last problem:  The red "new message" does not come up on my blogs and forum page.  I can't start a new thread.

HELP PLEASE!!!! 

Here is a link to your posts.  You are listed as the "author" of all of them, but that just means you were the author of the reply, not the original post.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/136251

I *think* you need to be IN a particular blog or forum in order to get the "New Message" button.  I don't think you can start a message from the Blogs and Forums page.  Try clicking into "Community Chat" on the left-hand menu, then see if you have the "New Message" option in the upper left-hand corner?

Esteemed Contributor

WenGirl42:  Thank you so much!  I have no idea how you found that link, so I put it in my favorites and will use it that way until I figure it out.

As far as "new message",  I am now clicked into this thread and I cannot see the "new message".  What am I missing? 

I am so happy that you girls have been here to help out the not so tech gals!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs, if you save the link WenGirl42 posted to your browser Favorites, you will be able to click it and access the forums and see your old posts all at once. The link will update with your new posts each time you click it from your Favorites.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

WenGirl42:  Thank you so much!  I have no idea how you found that link, so I put it in my favorites and will use it that way until I figure it out.

As far as "new message",  I am now clicked into this thread and I cannot see the "new message".  What am I missing? 

I am so happy that you girls have been here to help out the not so tech gals!!

You're welcome!  I'm glad it worked Smiley Happy 

From within a thread, you can't post a "New Message" either.  You should have a box in that spot that says "Reply" though, so you can reply to the OP and not to a specific reply to the OP.  But if you go to any of the forum or blog pages (like I said, try clicking "Community Chat" in the left-hand menu...or "Among Friends," or any of the other choices!), you should have the "New Message" box available.  It will only appear where it is possible for you to post a new message from, if that makes sense Smiley Wink