Super Contributor

Dan was on this morning with House # 9. I have never seen this company before. I really enjoyed the show and their items. I will watch for them in the future.

Valued Contributor

I've never heard of this line either but it's very cute. I love that sweet, little navy blue console table. Have no room for it though. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

I've never heard of this line either but it's very cute. I love that sweet, little navy blue console table. Have no room for it though. 

Me too!

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Dan was on this morning with House # 9. I have never seen this company before. I really enjoyed the show and their items. I will watch for them in the future.

I ordered  these:

Respected Contributor

Some things look very nice but I think they are over priced.  Looks like stuff you can get at Home Goods or TJM.  And I don't need anything!!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I ordered  these:

@rms1954 

Love those---ENJOY!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I did see this couple  on one time before some months ago display their wares . I remember the  navy console as I was going to buy it , howver over priced for an inexpensive engineered piece .

Agree with others , to many pieces " expected as the usual ", latern,  and throw,

Yes, agree with others who have posted. Like the cutsy huuricane and vase , however most pieces are very over priced with added shipping of $5.50 .

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I ordered  these:

@rms1954 

Love those---ENJOY!

THANKS!!!   Let's hope they are a good product.

Super Contributor

You do know these stores buy excess items from manufacturers that are not sold. So you will fine simular items, just like everything else that we buy on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

I've not heard of this duo nor have seen prior shows but how nice it was. Dan really nailed it too, you could tell he also really enjoyed the goods he presented. He even chatted with them briefly about their family and how these items work for them with 7 children in the home!  It was very fun.

This husband and wife team obviously enjoy antiquing, getting geat ideas and putting their own spin on the same designs. The vases in the soft pink and green glass and the water spritzer were lovely. I thought 'depression ware' right off. If you know this glass, many love it, love the soft colors and designs in glass they bring. I do for sure. And the vases were huge, great sizes for big bouquets of flowers which I love

I also thought about using the spritzers for perfume/cologne bottles, the mist appeared to be very fine. I'd love to do this!

I loved the framed mirror that could double as a serving tray, how lovely in the sage green.

And yeah that navy painted small console table just beautiful! I think it's the color of that one that was unexpected.

They have a number of wonderful items online here. Really a nice show!