Respected Contributor

@Subito:  The hosts always dress up when hosting jewelry shows. Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I only wear silver.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that it seemed odd to be wearing that dress in the morning.  It just looks weird at 9am. Save that dress for after 5.   I was only zipping by because that host isn't one I watch ever. 

I think silver jewelry can be worn with any type of style.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I wear a lot of silver,  dressed up or down. And if the hosts want to be more formal for jewelry shows, I don't have a problem with it. I think it's appropriate to wear dressier outfits for them, especially if they're hosting evening shows. Sometimes they may not have a choice of what they wear while they're on the air. 

Trusted Contributor

@Subito  I think Jennifer always look nice.  I know a lot of folks on here seem to not care for her but in my opinions she does an excellent job with presenting the items, giving descriptions etc. She is very relatable.

Honored Contributor

@Subito

The CREEDE SILVER SALE has always been a special event at QVC and the dressy host attire helps to show its a special day ...........Its a celebration of Nicholas Creede’s discovery of the last great silver boom of the Old West.

And I agree with others, the design determines whether something should be worn casually or whether its more suited for more dressy attire....some styles can do both

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I agree that it seemed odd to be wearing that dress in the morning.  It just looks weird at 9am. Save that dress for after 5.   I was only zipping by because that host isn't one I watch ever. 

I think silver jewelry can be worn with any type of style.  

It's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~