Occasional Visitor

Order was supposed to arrive at gift recipient 4 days ago- been calling customer service and nobody knows nothing from where the product is, when t wll arrive... best answer I got was cancel the order and shop elsewhere.  Just might have to take that offer up as well as for any future business.  Most appalling was when I asked reps if they ever placed orders to ship to somewhere else as a gift, and they all said "No".  Sent feedback twice- no reply.  Totally disgusted and will never order a gift again- or maybe anything else.

Respected Contributor

@weekenddad   

Have you tried looking at your order and using the tracking info provided by how/when it shipped?  You can always go to the shippers website and see if you can get a more detailed explanation of where your item is after you get the tracking number from your order.

I have had nothing but great service from the reps answering the phone, but wouldn't expect them to tell me if they personally have shipped items using the "bill to/ship to" option. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

If you shopped here, @weekenddad, post this over in Customer Care where one of the mods will see it and, hopefully, be able to help you.

Esteemed Contributor

@weekenddad wrote:

Order was supposed to arrive at gift recipient 4 days ago- been calling customer service and nobody knows nothing from where the product is, when t wll arrive... best answer I got was cancel the order and shop elsewhere.  Just might have to take that offer up as well as for any future business.  Most appalling was when I asked reps if they ever placed orders to ship to somewhere else as a gift, and they all said "No".  Sent feedback twice- no reply.  Totally disgusted and will never order a gift again- or maybe anything else.

Just how many reps did you talk to?  Was it a group conversation? 

Feedback is not something that gets a response.  It is to express your opinion.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

That (1) post poster again.....🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Exactly.

Straight out of the playbook.

Step 1: Be a "first time poster"

Step 2: Create a story where QVC is the evil bad guy

Step 3: Disappear and never to be heard from again.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Exactly.

Straight out of the playbook.

Step 1: Be a "first time poster"

Step 2: Create a story where QVC is the evil bad guy

Step 3: Disappear and never to be heard from again.

Or post again with that acct when you are bored and want to stir the pot...

Honored Contributor

Welcome.

Try emailing QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number.  Explain your situation.  Maybe, someone there can help you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

We sure have had a lot of them huh? Not sure I've ever seen so many new posters, all with negative things to say.

Esteemed Contributor

Hard times all around.  Ordering just about anywhere is a nightmare.  Ordered a laptop directly from HP.... could not call back in to make a change. Hours and hours and finally when I reached someone they said it was too late.  

I can make even a longer list and I have decided just to be patient.  We are all in this together and people are working from home and doing their best to do the right thing.  My experience with the Q is they will fix it and make it right.