Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

None for me.  I gave cash to all but one person and no one returned it to me.  

@Carmie   LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

i will not be returning anything......got a check, got cash, got giftcards.....received some jewelry from JTV, pieces of my lenox nativity set, simon pearce double old fashioned glasses, burberry her blossom rollerball, some citrus and pears, chocolates, and a bottle of moscato.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

None as my recipients got ca$h or money towards home projects. My GD got everything on her grandmom wishlist (books & Barbie) --so far no complaints😉

As for me --didn't buy anything this holiday season.  

Valued Contributor

I am not returning any of the gifts I received! I am returning a top that is too small for my granddaughter and a pair of jeans that my son feels aren't comfortable. I usually don't have any returns, but purchasing everything online I feel I still did well.

Occasional Contributor

I'm still waiting for an expensive Barefoot Dreams cardigan that was ordered in early December. Once it does arrive, back it goes. I went out and purchased a different gift for my daughter to take its place. 

QVC shouldnt charge for returns if they stated "Arrives by Christmas" in its promos. Yes, it may have been out of their control, but still......

Honored Contributor

@Michigan Ranger wrote:

I'm still waiting for an expensive Barefoot Dreams cardigan that was ordered in early December. Once it does arrive, back it goes. I went out and purchased a different gift for my daughter to take its place. 

QVC shouldnt charge for returns if they stated "Arrives by Christmas" in its promos. Yes, it may have been out of their control, but still......

@Michigan Ranger 

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and i have no doubt that they will waive return shipping fees for your item.

i am surprised because i generally receive my BD items VERY quickly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Michigan Ranger wrote:

@Michigan Ranger   Seeing many disappointments this year.  Sorry this happened to you.

You are right-it may have been out of their control but the "Arrives by Christmas" I view as a selling push, not a guarantee by any stretch.

Maybe your return fee can be waived.

Good luck.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh