Respected Contributor

I was thinking of ordering a couple of Christmas gifts from here. I haven't had them in years but remember liking them.  Does anyone here order from them? Any reviews would be appreciated. TIA Starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

WM online has their gift items

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I haven't ordered from them, but they have B&M stores. My sister used to like them, but she bought from a store near her home near Philly. She may still buy from them. Search their website for their locations to see if they've got a store near you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher  Order? No. I pick up the sets from Walmart every year.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I was thinking of ordering a couple of Christmas gifts from here. I haven't had them in years but remember liking them.  Does anyone here order from them? Any reviews would be appreciated. TIA Starr

My kids like the cheese balls coated with nuts. I would suggest ordering early if you love them. They sell out quickly. The cheese gifts are OK but last time I ordered they were just OK @Starpolisher .

Super Contributor

@Starpolisher  I've sent a meat and cheese variety pack for several years to my brother for Christmas.  I order online through Hickory Farms and never a problem.  He seems to enjoy so I continue to send.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

If you can wait untl atter Christmas, they are 50% off at mall kiosks.  -- providing, of course, that Hickory Farms still has mall kiosks.

Respected Contributor

It would be a good idea to check the sodium content of some items if gifting anyone that has blood pressure issues. 

Respected Contributor
I think I saw some at Costco online
Honored Contributor

Years ago, when I revealed their catalogs. Sometimes for gifts some for extras for the family at holiday time. They weren't great but they weren't awful either.