Honored Contributor

I can’t believe I watched it

No, its's not  QVC, I was scrolling around the Net and checked out Tik Tok. I landed on a live stream of a guy doing scratch offs. Well I chuckled to myself, " who would watch this ?" Well it turns out I did ,at least for a little while, I mean I just wanted to see if he won. I didn't watch long, but I did stay for a couple of tickets. That is 15 min. I won't get back. LOL There is an audience for everything.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: I can’t believe I watched it

Lol!

Honored Contributor

Well, I visit TT on weekends.  I've seen my share of  "I can't believe I watcched it" videos. hidemf3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Well, I visit TT on weekends.  I've seen my share of  "I can't believe I watcched it" videos. hidemf3.gif

@Mz iMac , Good, it's not just me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

OK, don't laugh, but what exactly is tik tock?

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

No, its's not  QVC, I was scrolling around the Net and checked out Tik Tok. I landed on a live stream of a guy doing scratch offs. Well I chuckled to myself, " who would watch this ?" Well it turns out I did ,at least for a little while, I mean I just wanted to see if he won. I didn't watch long, but I did stay for a couple of tickets. That is 15 min. I won't get back. LOL There is an audience for everything.

@QVCkitty1 

I've done the same thing with instagram reels. Cooking keto, pugs, bulldogs on skateboards, more than 15 mins gone for me lol. 

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I've done the same thing with instagram reels. Cooking keto, pugs, bulldogs on skateboards, more than 15 mins gone for me lol. 

@rockygems123 , My usual is cat videos, cooking demos, and unfortunate " Karen"  encounters . LOL 😹

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have a cousin, 50+ years old that is into making lip sync TikTok videos, not funny, grow up.

I'm not sure if those Reels that are on FB are worse or run a close second.

They're all look at me videos.

I steer clear now.

Valued Contributor

Out of all the social media sites out there, I believe TikTok is the most addictive. Once the algorithm figures out your likes, you are done.  

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

@rockygems123 , My usual is cat videos, cooking demos, and unfortunate " Karen"  encounters . LOL 😹

@QVCkitty1 

So much to watch lol!  Cat videos are great. And informative, had no idea all those breeds are out there - the ones that look like baby lions, the ones that have tiny ears. We thought out persians were exotic. Not very bright though, at least ours weren't. Cat Tongue