Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!

I used to be a regular here, but it's been a long time since checking in.  We had a new internet and cable system installed and QVC wasn't as easy to find, and I had become bored with their programming, unhappy with very slow shipping, and expensive s&h so I didn't spend much time trying to locate the channel.  I finally found the Q, but never watched.  Actually, it seems as though many of the hosts I was used to seeing were gone and I couldn't connect with the new people.  Additionally, I was pleased to discover so many retailers who not only didn't charge s&h, but had one or two days for orders to arrive. So, my QVC shopping is a small fraction of what it once was. I have missed "community" however!  I hope everyone is well!  😃

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure there'll be so many people for you to catch up with.  Welcome back, so glad you decided to rejoin the group!

Valued Contributor
Hi @this is my nic. Welcome back.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @this is my nic Nice to meet you!

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic - nice to "see" you back 

Respected Contributor
Welcome back @this is my nic!! I haven't been posting for a long time but am so glad I started. Fun to "meet" & "chat" with so many kind, interesting people!
Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Hi everyone!

I used to be a regular here, but it's been a long time since checking in.  We had a new internet and cable system installed and QVC wasn't as easy.

I had become bored with their programming, unhappy with very slow shipping, and expensive s&h so I didn't spend much time trying to locate the channel.  I finally found the Q, but never watched.  

Actually, it seems as though many of the hosts I was used to seeing were gone and I couldn't connect with the new people.  Additionally, I was pleased to discover so many retailers who not only didn't charge s&h, but had one or two days for orders to arrive.

So, my QVC shopping is a small fraction of what it once was. I have missed "community" however!  I hope everyone is well!  😃

@this is my nic 

HI!

hckynut(john)🥅🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Good to see you posting again @this is my nic .🌸🌺🌻

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your kind comments! ❤️

Respected Contributor

Hello @this is my nic 

It's nice to meet you & welcome back.  Hope you enjoy your time being here.