Esteemed Contributor

I saw you just posted a few moments ago and I am hoping you see this. I put a shout out thread to you a couple of months ago because I haven't seen you post in a while and I miss you! How have you been?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Regular Contributor
Hey Irish! Happy New Year! So nice of you to reach out and welcome me! I am doing wonderful! How are you doing? How has your health been? Did your beautiful daughter get married yet? I know last time we chatted you were planning a lovely wedding. Hehe, bought any great shoes lately? Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Kellin said: Hey Irish! Happy New Year! So nice of you to reach out and welcome me! I am doing wonderful! How are you doing? How has your health been? Did your beautiful daughter get married yet? I know last time we chatted you were planning a lovely wedding. Hehe, bought any great shoes lately? Smiley Happy

Oh, I am so happy that you saw this. I have missed you on here. I am doing good. My daughter did get married (Oct 2013) and I now have a grandson!!! He was born on July 4th!

I have gotten some cute shoes! LOL! So funny that you remember that!

How have you been? I am guessing you have been busy and that is why I haven't seen you in forever!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Regular Contributor
I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought the new Gucci stud ballerina flat (pointed toe) for the new year. I usually go for the Tory Burch or plain Chanel flat. Smiley Happy. You know I always splurge on shoes!! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor
I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought the new Gucci stud ballerina flat (pointed toe) for the new year. I usually go for the Tory Burch or plain Chanel flat. Smiley Happy. You know I always splurge on shoes!! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor
Sorry for the double post -
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Kellin said: I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought the new Gucci stud ballerina flat (pointed toe) for the new year. I usually go for the Tory Burch or plain Chanel flat. Smiley Happy. You know I always splurge on shoes!! Smiley Happy

I know the exact ones you are talking about. My niece has a pair and they are gorgeous! Her feet are much smaller than mine so I can't even borrow them! Boo! I love both the TB and Chanel ballerina flats as well. Very comfortable! They are actually one of the few flats I can wear.

I am going to bed now and I was getting ready to sign off when I saw your nic on the JCPenney thread and I had to say hello! So good to see you. I hope you come around some more. You and your great sense of humor are missed here for sure!

JFK
Regular Contributor
Congratulations, you are a grandma! That is so fantastic, I am so happy for you and your family!
Regular Contributor
Thank you! So nice to chat with you, sleep well, and will catch up later! Xoxo