Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Sandals please

R&R, just wear them & enjoy!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

My post asking the OP to please not call me DEAR because I found it condescending was poofed?

Honored Contributor

RRR, very excellent price. I'd keep them. I often wear my mom's smaller shoes with no problem at all as long as they are open toe/back.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Thank you.............I don't think they are to small just right but the 7 1/2 is too big.......

Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 littleblueparakeet said:
On 9/10/2014 ivanatrump said:

Are you sure it's not a 30 day return policy? No store only gives you 3 days to return an item.

You are correct about the 30 days. This is Dillard's (where the OP bought her sandals from) return policy:

Dillard's will issue a refund in the form and amount of the original tender paid (including sales tax) or Dillard's will issue a Dillard's Gift Card, at the customer's choice, when each of the following conditions has been met: 1. The merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of purchase, except as otherwise stated on the face of the packing slip or on the item's product page; and 2. The merchandise must be in its original, unused condition unless there is a manufacturer's defect; and 3. The merchandise must be accompanied by either the original Dillard's Receipt or the original Dillard's Proof of Purchase Label. (Proof of Purchase information is included on the packing slip for all Dillard's Direct orders.)

Personalized items and clearance items marked down 65% or more cannot be returned.

the normal return policy doesn't apply.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
On 9/10/2014 Ivanka Trump said:

What does your boyfriend think? Maybe you can ask him.

Waving hi to my mummy Ivana.

My boyfriend said Yea when I tried them on.....he said if I like them is what counts......he does not care about fashion like I do......but I am more humble and dress casual.

I thought I read that you broke up with your ""boyfriend"".

Honored Contributor

I personally don't like to see an inch of extra sandal in the back, I think it makes the sandal look too big.

But I don't like overhang either, either toe or heel.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 evelomaddict said:

Are you sure it's not a 30 day return policy? No store only gives you 3 days to return an item.

You are correct about the 30 days. This is Dillard's (where the OP bought her sandals from) return policy:

Dillard's will issue a refund in the form and amount of the original tender paid (including sales tax) or Dillard's will issue a Dillard's Gift Card, at the customer's choice, when each of the following conditions has been met: 1. The merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of purchase, except as otherwise stated on the face of the packing slip or on the item's product page; and 2. The merchandise must be in its original, unused condition unless there is a manufacturer's defect; and 3. The merchandise must be accompanied by either the original Dillard's Receipt or the original Dillard's Proof of Purchase Label. (Proof of Purchase information is included on the packing slip for all Dillard's Direct orders.)

Personalized items and clearance items marked down 65% or more cannot be returned.

any particular reason why?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like a shoe that fits but at the same time, give me a little wiggle room for if the feet swell- don't like my little piggies all squished up!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 9/12/2014 evelomaddict said:

any particular reason why?

My guess is that they are trying to make room for next season's inventory.