Super Contributor

It is about sandals and I tried on a pair of 7 1/2 because that is the only size they had and it almost fit perfect but there was space at the back and some space at the toe and so I ordered a 7............they seem to run a little small........so I got the 7 in today and the 7 1/2 is gone and you could only keep for three days before returning soooooooooo............here is the question..........the sandal fits perfect but my heel is at the exact end of the sandal and the toe is at the exact top..........would you wear these? I hate when someone wears a shoe with the heel or toe over the shoe and I don't like too much sole showing but I have never worn where it was end to end. Thank you for your help.

Am I comfortable in them? Yes but I wish there was an 1/8th inch or 1/2 inch longer......again though the 7 1/2 was I thought a little too long. Thank you for your help. Blessings to all.

Contributor

Re: Help with Sandals please

Who cares what others might think about " toe-over!" ?????? If you like them, and they are comfortable, wear them!!! Probably less people are judging you by your feet than you might think......
Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Tamn8r2 said: Who cares what others might think about " toe-over!" ?????? If you like them, and they are comfortable, wear them!!! Probably less people are judging you by your feet than you might think......

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Only you can decide whether or not your sandals fit.

Your foot should not be on the front, back or side edges.

Honored Contributor

It's up to you. I personally don't look at other peoples' feet to see how their sandals fit. I can't imagine doing that.

Contributor

What does your boyfriend think? Maybe you can ask him.

Waving hi to my mummy Ivana.

Super Contributor

The 7 1/2 should only be less than 1/2 inch longer than the 7. That's how the sizes run. Stand on a ruler and measure you foot. It should be very close to the 7 or 7 1/2 in mark.

Honored Contributor

I think you're worrying needlessly. Seriously, only you will know. I was chatting with a friend today about a wedding she went to over the weekend. She could tell me everything about the bridesmaids' dresses. Could tell me nothing about their shoes, even though they wore shorter dresses. She just didn't even look at their feet. I'm sure that's quite typical. Wear what's comfortable for you.

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 LaterGator said:

The 7 1/2 should only be less than 1/2 inch longer than the 7. That's how the sizes run. Stand on a ruler and measure you foot. It should be very close to the 7 or 7 1/2 in mark.

That's not true.

My foot is 9 inches long and I wear a 5 1/2 in shoes.....

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Ivanka Trump said:

What does your boyfriend think? Maybe you can ask him.

Waving hi to my mummy Ivana. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi Hi Ivanka dahling,

I saw your picture in the paper. You looked BEE-U-TEE-FUL.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The young man is closer to the ground than his father. Ask him.

Super Contributor

Well the shoes are so pretty and the design is sparkles and very noticeable...........a dragon fly.........in orange rhinestones.