Honored Contributor

Re: Hello and How Is Everyone Doing?

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

Thank you, my son and I have started talkinga gain since May..........I was so upset they signed over my grandbaby to her parents in malaysia and so I wrote him off for good but I love my son and they are trying to get her back but part of me believes his wife is going to pretend to get her and she is not coming back...........and I don't know what my son willl do he loves her so............so we are mending slowly and I am gong and doing things and he and I can't beleive it............tired of the fear at times that comes iwth a head injrury.  I  have been riding on the back of a motorcycle and I have never done that and I love it.  My new friend is a safe driver and he is in law  and I am safe with him and I am going to concerts, we are going to some comedy and he likes wrestling and so I am going for the first time and then football..........he seems to really care for me and I am happy to have a new male friend and I hope we stay together forever.  Taking is very slow.  My son says he misses the baby.  We were crushed here in America they signed her over to her parents because she was tired of taking care of her........and my son said she was getting on their nerves...............I almost died in my spirit..........I was so angry..........I have never been that angry with him. I took him out of everyhing and put my sister on everything but I am now changing that and putting him back on because when I die I don't want him hating me forever........so I will know in two months if the baby is coming back to america or if she is going over there to stay and has been lying to us all BUT the good thing out of all of this is I had her pegged as a user and liar and now his dad and step mom see it and I have never seen his dad cry so hard with the baby gone for good.  He said to his family and me to never mention our sons name, her name or the baby.  So so sad.

That's the saddest thing I ever read.

The baby was getting on their nerves - your words, not mine - so they signed her over to grandparents in another country.  

Neither one of them deserve to be parents.....

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

Thank you, my son and I have started talkinga gain since May..........I was so upset they signed over my grandbaby to her parents in malaysia and so I wrote him off for good but I love my son and they are trying to get her back but part of me believes his wife is going to pretend to get her and she is not coming back...........and I don't know what my son willl do he loves her so............so we are mending slowly and I am gong and doing things and he and I can't beleive it............tired of the fear at times that comes iwth a head injrury.  I  have been riding on the back of a motorcycle and I have never done that and I love it.  My new friend is a safe driver and he is in law  and I am safe with him and I am going to concerts, we are going to some comedy and he likes wrestling and so I am going for the first time and then football..........he seems to really care for me and I am happy to have a new male friend and I hope we stay together forever.  Taking is very slow.  My son says he misses the baby.  We were crushed here in America they signed her over to her parents because she was tired of taking care of her........and my son said she was getting on their nerves...............I almost died in my spirit..........I was so angry..........I have never been that angry with him. I took him out of everyhing and put my sister on everything but I am now changing that and putting him back on because when I die I don't want him hating me forever........so I will know in two months if the baby is coming back to america or if she is going over there to stay and has been lying to us all BUT the good thing out of all of this is I had her pegged as a user and liar and now his dad and step mom see it and I have never seen his dad cry so hard with the baby gone for good.  He said to his family and me to never mention our sons name, her name or the baby.  So so sad.

The baby was getting on their nerves - your words, not mine - so they signed her over to grandparents in another country.  

My thoughts also.  The little girl deserves to be raised with patience and love by folks who can provide a nurturing physical environment. 

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Unkind - do not repost.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ilovehummingbirds,

You've been through so much I thought it might be helpful to find some additional support.  I found some forums for tramatic brain injury (TBI).  Sometimes it's hard for people to understand when they haven't experienced it.  

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Brain-Injury/forum

http://traumaticbraininjurysupport.org/forum

This one is a Facebook group:

http://www.braininjurynetwork.org/braininjuryforums.html

I found some for burning mouth syndrome too.  

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread104641.html

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=16&m=2889838

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

My thoughts also.  The little girl deserves to be raised with patience and love by folks who can provide a nurturing physical environment. 

I could not agree more.

Honored Contributor

Was lost when I started reading this thread but it is all coming back to me now.  Took a minute but after reading posts about the "grandchild" I remembered all the past threads under a different nic.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where's my reply? It doesn't say it was removed. 

The gist of it was that I hope they don't have more kids. That ILH can find happiness, without a man.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ilovehummingbids ... Glad you came back and you are doing good... in spite of everything going on in your life.  It does sound like your DIL is planning on go back to her home country to live with the baby.

Now... don't go rushing into any permanent relationships.  It sounds like you do better on your own.  Hope you feel better ....Woman Happy